Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: natural testosterone

Default natural testosterone

how much testosterone would a 19 year old male produce

I don't remember the exact values, but the range is about 300-1000 ng/dL of total testosterone. A 19 year old would be near the 1000 ng range as it spikes up during puberty and stays high up to about early 30's. Production per day would be about 6-10 miligrams of test. I'd have to dig up my old blood clinic manuals to be certain.

Most doctors in the US don't read higher than 1500ndl, Dark doctors in Canada read to 2500 I believe. If your estradol is in normal range of less than 100, then NDL in the 1000's is prime, average males in their mid 30's is like 300ndl, with usually higher estradol depending on lifelstyle.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Hazcat Guest

You should probably get yourself "milked" to see how much you store and then repeat it every hour for 5 hours to get a good average

Quote Originally Posted by redscare View Post
    I don't remember the exact values, but the range is about 300-1000 ng/dL of total testosterone. A 19 year old would be near the 1000 ng range as it spikes up during puberty and stays high up to about early 30's. Production per day would be about 6-10 miligrams of test. I'd have to dig up my old blood clinic manuals to be certain.
    how much of is that in milligrams?

Quote Originally Posted by missionbeachslim View Post
    how much of is that in milligrams?

When we get bloodwork done to see where our test levels sit its not measured in mgs. Its usually measured in nanograms per decilitre of blood. working out mgs for that is something a little too complicated for my brain lol

a member on this forum who goes by the name of 2Rodesiens, his natural levels sit around the 250ng/dl mark. when injecting 100mgs of test cyp/week his levels jump to about 750ng/dl. that just gives you an indication of how many mgs will bump up your test levels

when I was on 750mg test my "canadian" level was 3800 hehe.
    Last time I went we had a different lab and I was 279 ish.

I know another guy here in town Slavic who also had his around 180 If I remember correctly.

1 nanogram = 1x10^-9 grams. Basically 1 with 9 zeros to it's left and a decimal point. Very small amount. ng/dL measures a density of nanograms (mass) per deciliter (volume). One deciliter is 1x10^-1 liters. When you add test, you are increasing the amount of it per dL or increasing it's density.

On paper, it would shoot up astronomically, but your body first has to absorb it, make it dilute through out the body (entropy at work), and also will start using it up. So 100 mg of test will shoot up someone's test levels differently on a person by person basis.

interesting

interesting