Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar only cycle - Causing black eyes

Quote Originally Posted by griggs64 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm afraid i have to disagree with one point - not that i know anything about aas but my mate ran a cycle of anavar only and he got some massive gains and he's kept them over the last year at least. So this i have seen first hand - with my own eyes. he didn't lose all his gains at all and he was told at the time (on the forums he would). In fact i'd say he has gained a bit more again since then. Also i ahev read numerous posts now with people doing var only and getting great results.

for me - i don't want to much size (i box). i don't like the idea of injecting at all. can you suggest another way in which i can get test to accompany the var without massive gains and an injection?

Needles are not suited for some people at all and i felt var offered an option 2 me. after reading what you've said i'm prob best just not bothering
    I would say the gains he has made had nothing to do with the anavar then. He must have his nutrition spot on as well as training. The problem with running orals, even pro-hormones, is they are very bad for your liver. This I can attest to personally because I have permanent liver damage because of them. Another issue with oral only cycles is they will shut down your natural test production just like any other steroid. The problem with just being on the anavar is you will basically have no testosterone in your system while on the cycle and that is a bad thing being it is the hormone that makes men men. Do as you wish but we won't agree with you. I will never be convinced oral only cycles work or are healthy. It just simply defies logic and science and personal experience.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thats my fault florida sorry mate. mg lol not ml - i work with ml and i automatically wrote ml instead of mg sorry. i'm 37 around 10 st 4 and i don't know my body mass but i have a good four pack and the six is coming. I'm 5 foot .7 inches.

i'm just trying to gain an edge - don't want to much size but could do with getting more ripped. ive also updated the last post with some more info bro

i took 10mg morning and night day 1; day 20 mg morning and night (with an extra 10 mg when i woke in the night) so 50 mg all in. next day same and thats today. my eyes are not really black or anything its just i noticed slight darkening and some eye strain also. ive read this can happen with var - from other user posts. i'm thinking about cutting back the dose i little until i get bloodwork and bp tests etc done. it was stupid of me to jump the gun.

Oh and thanks for the advice guys
    Last edited by griggs64; 06-14-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I figured you were meaning mg but wanted to clarify. 50mg of anavar is a standard dose and I don't see where it should be causing any issues this soon. That being said though, it is best to get checked out.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

i'l be honest - i would consider a small dose of test by needle but i don't know what amount (so my gains are not to large) and it would have to be a 100% legit source before i'd have the balls to stick it in me.

after hearing you guys - i don't want to have no test pumping thro the body! ive heard in some circles the doc will actually prescribe test - i would take that stuff lol

Gains would be from DIET...not the test but a good dose for what you want would probably be anywhere from 250-400mg per week which with test enantate or test cypionate would be one or two injections per week. As long as you maintain cardio and eat to stay the same weight then you won't gain weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    Gains would be from DIET...not the test but a good dose for what you want would probably be anywhere from 250-400mg per week which with test enantate or test cypionate would be one or two injections per week. As long as you maintain cardio and eat to stay the same weight then you won't gain weight.
    I concur 100%

thanks tkwick1 - 250 sounds good first time round - have you done test before? could anyone help if i decide to do it? to be honest ive fallen in love with the gym and body building over the last 5-6 years and i think i may pack in the boxing and put all my energy into lifting! i have no idea how to inject (i don't even look when i'm getting an injection of the doc). i have read the info page on how to do it but i'm still not confident at all lol

I have read extensively about aas over the last 3 years or so but i didn't pick up on the fact that var stops test production. Thats changed everthng for me. plan is to stop the var now and get some test to accompany it!

All steroids stop test production...everyone here will tell you test should be the base compound in any cycle. I have done cycles since around 2007, so yes I have done test. You can Google how to do injections and find instructional videos that actually show you. I boxed myself for almost 15 years and stayed around 155-165 the whole time. I have been bodybuilding for about 8 years now and have am currently at 236 lbs...if you apply the same discipline and focus that you did with boxing than you can reach whatever goals you want. Just understand that it should be a lifestyle.

Health should be the number one goal and no one here will give you advice that goes against health.