Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anavar only cycle - Causing black eyes

thats an impressive size increase - esp if its all muscle! - i think an instructional video would make things much easier for me lol

so i'll try 250 ml test - do you suggest eth or cyp - i can't mind which one last the longest in the system

i can actually really feel that var kickin in and its only the 3rd day. i'm lying in bed and i can feel big pumps in my arms and chest. have to say this feels brilliant!

Get which ever one is cheaper and easier to get. Take it for a minimum of 12 weeks. Just imagine how u will feel from test...you will have awesome pumps and feel like you are 18 again...crazy sex drive, invincible, and amazing sense of wellbeing. It is truly an awesome drug.

Ohhh and don't forget to do a PCT...you can research it here. Use the Isteroids main site and use the search function in the forums for:

First cycle
    PCT
    Arimadex
    Nolvadex
    Hcg

Don't do anything till you understand what you are doing and have all products in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    Don't do anything till you understand what you are doing and have all products in hand.
    Thanks tkwick1 - i'm just going to put an order in shortly. i'll stick with you guys on here for advice if thats ok. ive done loads of reading in the past but forgot most of it. ive read about Arimadex, Nolvadex, Hcg but can't fully mind the details for each - i'll refresh myself! i have clomid for the pct i was going to do with the var - can i use that instead of nolv? and are you on this forum often?

can anyone please advise a cycle structure? i reckon i would be prone to gyno cause my nipples had a little swelling as a teen.

Cycle
    250ml eth - twice a week for 12 weeks
    arimidex during? and not sure how much or how often
    Var - last 6 weeks 50 mg p/d - i'll split it over the day

2 week gap on nothing or should i use aromasin

PCT
    Hcg - not sure how much and how often
    Clomid 40mg for 2 weeks or Nolva (not sure which one is best or what amounts of Nolva to take)

Any advice from the experts would help
    Last edited by griggs64; 06-14-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Wether I'm here or not you will get excellent advice on this forum. If you are only gonna go 250mg of test per week you only need to pin once a week as most test is doses at 250mg per ml...cycle will look like this:

Week 1-12 - Test 250mg/wk
    Week 14-17 - nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25

That's all u would need for this dose and length.