Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle and questions

Default First cycle and questions

I think I'm experienced enough to have my training and diet in place. I'm 5'11, turning 23 years old and 175lbs. Up until now I was only taking Ecdysterone and Trib to help me gain muscle.

Bench: 225lb x 6
    Squat 225lb x 8
    Deadlift: 315lb x 6

haven't tried one rep maxes yet. I'm not moving an insane amount of weight either.

Started at 125lbs of body weight and I've come a long way since then.
    --

I'm looking to run a cycle that will help me gain strength/muscle but mostly help me cut down body fat.

I dont want to do any permanent damage to my test levels.

My plan is to do a cycle, get my body fat level down, gain strength. Try hard to maintain that strength and wait a bit before doing any full out cycles.

I've heard good things about Anavar? that sounds like something i might want? I would also like to read more about steroids and how diet should change while on it.

Your input and recommendations are most welcome. Please help and suggest a cycle!

Thank you

It seems your main goal is to drop bodyfat....you dont need AAS to do that, they are not a dietry aid. Adjust your calorie intake, do 45 mins of Cardio ED and the BF will fall off you.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I agree with Danno. For cutting or even losing bf% diet is always the key.
    You say that your diet is in check but if you are only 175 and wanting to lose bf there is a problem with what you are eating.
    I've peaked at over 280lbs with less than 10% bf.
    Diet is the key here bro, not drugs.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thank you Danno and bufbiker. I know that cardio and adjusting diet would help with losing the body fat. But I was planning to do a cycle to get a push in strength and muscle hardness while I'm cutting down. The goal is to bench 315 for 1-2 proper reps and I want to get there while losing fat. Basically I don't want water weight/bloat. I can lose fat without AAS and then come back for a cycle but that would take me longer to reach my strength goals.

Maintenance calorie amount = you stay the same weight and maybe get a little stronger but slowly

Lower than maintenance calorie amount = lose weight and if lucky keep your strength, but not usually cuz u are not getting enough food to support strength.

Higher than maintenance calorie amount = gain weight and gain strength

Do you see how that works? You can't really get stronger if you are trying to lose fat. It's one or the other. I hate when people say they want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. You have to decide which is more important to you right now, and meet that goal first. That's why we call it bulk and then cut...or cut and then bulk...we don't bulkandcut

Tkwick I understand that you cannot cut and bulk at the same time. Like you said 'maintenance calories' I've been eating around that and doing my cardio. You cant bulkandcut but you can gain muscle while losing fat.

Now I just sound stupid.

I was wondering if I can run a cycle in a caloric deficit or eating a bit more than your maintenance and run a cycle that would help gain a bit of strength while i'm cutting down. Obviously my maintenance would be more than my current one if I increase my work output. But CAN a cycle help me here? If not, I'll keep at what im doing and come back for a cycle may be after i'm done lowering my bodyfat.

I hope it makes sense this time.

Yeah you can cycle to help maintain your muscle when cutting...the question now is have u cycled before?

No, this would be my first.

and thank you for help!

I am new to this And need some advice... My friend is currently taking clen and. T3 to drop body fat and lean out it is working for her... I am new new never tried anything like this but we both compete... I would like to drop more body fat and I am dieting like crazy and that works but the. I loose muscle she is maintaining and loosing fat ... I don't want to take a lo of stuff just keep it simple if I were to just take clen alone would hat be enough to loose five to ten pounds and keep the muscle that I have ??? And also when the cycle is 1 to 6 weeks do u take anything in the break cycle or just stay off everything???

So what could be a possible cycle in my case?