Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie --- female needing advice

Exclamation Newbie --- female needing advice

I have never used roids... But would like to start I just don't know where to start... I am mainly wanting to use it to cut fat and still hold on to he muscle gains I have made .. Every time I start to diet down I loose some muscle... Any suggestions to a mild steroid that would help... I know a lot of users use clean and or anvar

In another one of your posts did you say you're a girl? Or just your friend? If you are a girl, a lot of the guys on this forum don't know the doses for women. Your best bet would be to ask SIL (sexyironlady) in the womans forum.

Welcome to IS btw

First things first, you need to give us some stats. Age, weight, height, body fat%. If you are 150lbs and trying to get to 120lbs, steroids wont help yet. If you are 10% BF and trying to get to 5%, well then they will help.

SIL is great, she will help, but she is going to ask you to list what you eat and when.

As for right now, I would start tomorrow with 45m of fasted cardio
    1st meal bcaas + 4 egg whites + 1/2 cup oats
    2nd meal - 4oz of tilapia or white fish with brocholi
    3rd meal - 2 TB of peanut butter + 1 protein shake 30g of Protein - Hydrolized
    4th meal - 6oz protein 1/2 sweet potatoe or 2/3 cup brown rice
    TRAIN
    5th meal is Protein shake walkign out of the gym
    6th meal is 4oz tilapia and salad with vinegar and oil

- you can snack on 4 rounds of 10 raw almonds during the day
    - you should be taking 3 servings of CLA

VAR is a cutting drug but women use it in contest prep to help with strength, the gains and look is temporary and it will impact your sex drive, it will make you very aroused and its almost uncontrollable

CLEN - you are not ready for CLEN, CLEN is for incremental fat loss at low BF levels women 12% and under, guys 8-7% and under. Taking CLEN when you are too heavy in BF will just cook you from the inside out like a microwave.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I am at 128 l s right now I only need to drop 8 to ten lbs and maybe not even that much...
    I am 26
    5'4
    My BF was at 12% last time I checked ... I haven't gone up in weight at all i am maintaining right where I'm at... I would like to be a 8% BF... Thank you for the layout of nutrition ....

Would clen help with that

Yes clen would help but IMO steroids is not the way to do it for you.

I would say its a diet \ cardio thing right now.

SIL should be able to help you.

The guys are right anavar is temporary for women because you wont get much out of it.
    You honestly dont have much to go and it should not be too bad to do.

If you use anavar dont do more than 10mg day, unless your absolutely sure on moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    First things first, you need to give us some stats. Age, weight, height, body fat%. If you are 150lbs and trying to get to 120lbs, steroids wont help yet. If you are 10% BF and trying to get to 5%, well then they will help.

SIL is great, she will help, but she is going to ask you to list what you eat and when.

As for right now, I would start tomorrow with 45m of fasted cardio
    1st meal bcaas + 4 egg whites + 1/2 cup oats
    2nd meal - 4oz of tilapia or white fish with brocholi
    3rd meal - 2 TB of peanut butter + 1 protein shake 30g of Protein - Hydrolized
    4th meal - 6oz protein 1/2 sweet potatoe or 2/3 cup brown rice
    TRAIN
    5th meal is Protein shake walkign out of the gym
    6th meal is 4oz tilapia and salad with vinegar and oil

- you can snack on 4 rounds of 10 raw almonds during the day
    - you should be taking 3 servings of CLA

VAR is a cutting drug but women use it in contest prep to help with strength, the gains and look is temporary and it will impact your sex drive, it will make you very aroused and its almost uncontrollable

CLEN - you are not ready for CLEN, CLEN is for incremental fat loss at low BF levels women 12% and under, guys 8-7% and under. Taking CLEN when you are too heavy in BF will just cook you from the inside out like a microwave.
    I was 20% bf wen I started clen I'm now 12%, it can work at higher bf levels

Quote Originally Posted by Dboluser View Post
    I was 20% bf wen I started clen I'm now 12%, it can work at higher bf levels
    But, your body is reliant on the drug for weight loss, you cannot use clen forever and when it destabilizes the weight you lost will come back and it will be twice as hard to lose it.

Dboluser if you are a guy, your results do not apply, women are different, the average woman carries 15-20% body fat, their bodies actually fight to keep body fat becuase their bodies are designed to protect themselves in case they get pregnant. Until you know what you are talking about, i suggest you stop blurting out un applicable results that you achieved. I can put anyone on clen and deplete them to deaths door to get them to 5%, this is about healthy weight loss that sticks and a healthy ongoing lifestyle.

ABS and flat stomachs are made in the kitchen, not the gym-
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by 1084 View Post
    I am at 128 l s right now I only need to drop 8 to ten lbs and maybe not even that much...
    I am 26
    5'4
    My BF was at 12% last time I checked ... I haven't gone up in weight at all i am maintaining right where I'm at... I would like to be a 8% BF... Thank you for the layout of nutrition ....
    8-10lbs, that is a walk in the park.

Add 45m of fasted cardio in the A.M. on an empty stomach, no carbs after 5 p.m.

No Dairy, no sugar, no saturated fats, no breads, no white pastas (wheat pasta is fine), you can have 1 type of fruit anytime before 1p.m.

Add a half a grapefruit to your morning meal.
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    But, your body is reliant on the drug for weight loss, you cannot use clen forever and when it destabilizes the weight you lost will come back and it will be twice as hard to lose it.

Dboluser if you are a guy, your results do not apply, women are different, the average woman carries 15-20% body fat, their bodies actually fight to keep body fat becuase their bodies are designed to protect themselves in case they get pregnant. Until you know what you are talking about, i suggest you stop blurting out un applicable results that you achieved. I can put anyone on clen and deplete them to deaths door to get them to 5%, this is about healthy weight loss that sticks and a healthy ongoing lifestyle.

ABS and flat stomachs are made in the kitchen, not the gym-
    I love you more and more every day brother!
    People just dont get it, no matter how many times we say it...but keep on trucking!