Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Propionate for Beginner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Testosterone Propionate for Beginner

Hello there. I was thinking about running a 12 week cycle of test Enanthate at 500 mgs a week, kick started with T- Bol.

But I've been reading about test Prop and I think I like the sound of it better. (For what I want) I've heard test E can retain a lot of water and can give you a bloated look even when ran with a proper dosage of an A I ?

I want to gain hard/dense quality muscle. I feel that test e will just fill my muscles up with a lot of water.

So first of all. Does Test propionate give you Hard quality muscle gains? Or what kind of gains will it give you? With proper diet of course... I just want to put on some solid/ hard mass. Would be happy with 15 to 20 pounds.

I'm 5'11.5 inches tall. About 190 right now, probably around 7-10 percent body fat. Been lifting seriously for about 5 years now.

What would be an example for a beginner on how to use it. Like what dosages should I take. I know it's usually injected every other day.

Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well a proper AI like arimidex will help a lot with the bloat of test E/C. And that bloat will go away once you stop taking it.

But dosage will probably be around 100MG EOD

Weeks 1-12 test P EOD 100mg
    Weeks 1-4(6) Tbol
    Weeks 1-12 adex .5mg E3D

PCT-
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    Well a proper AI like arimidex will help a lot with the bloat of test E/C. And that bloat will go away once you stop taking it.

But dosage will probably be around 100MG EOD

Weeks 1-12 test P EOD 100mg
    Weeks 1-4(6) Tbol
    Weeks 1-12 adex .5mg E3D

PCT-
    Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Alright cool, thanks. But test prop will still give me harder gains than test E right? As in the actual muscle feeling harder and more dense?
    And I don't need to stack it with anything else other than t- bol?

How much could I be looking to gain on just prop for 12 weeks?

I'm pretty sure you will only seem "harder" while your on the cycle. I'm not as experienced as other members but I don't think it will matter after you cycle. Also, you don't even need the Tbol IMO. Test P kicks in so fast you won't need a kickstart

If you are running Test P, forgo the Tbol. Tbol is a weak oral. Propionate is a very short ester and so the ester gets cleaved off via blood enzymes rapidly. You will feel the rush of amazingness in a matter of hours honestly. The tbol will not even get noticed.

I never saw bloat on any of the tests really. The enanthate ester is no more hydrophobic than the propionate ester. From a organic chemistry level, the ester length will only really effect the time it takes for it to be cleaved and freed into test base. Ultimately, testosterone is just testosterone. The ester doesn't make it more or less powerful or gains more dense.

Now, the ester does affect the amount of test you get per mg. The weight in solution is the weight of the test plus the ester. So per 100 mg of both test e and test p, you get more free testosterone with propionate as the ester has less carbon molecules in the aliphatic chain. Of course, test e is cheaper so it's give and take on the matter.

The amount of hardness you retain post cycle depends on your body fat level as well as genetics. Muscle density varies from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by redscare View Post
    If you are running Test P, forgo the Tbol. Tbol is a weak oral. Propionate is a very short ester and so the ester gets cleaved off via blood enzymes rapidly. You will feel the rush of amazingness in a matter of hours honestly. The tbol will not even get noticed.

I never saw bloat on any of the tests really. The enanthate ester is no more hydrophobic than the propionate ester. From a organic chemistry level, the ester length will only really effect the time it takes for it to be cleaved and freed into test base. Ultimately, testosterone is just testosterone. The ester doesn't make it more or less powerful or gains more dense.

Now, the ester does affect the amount of test you get per mg. The weight in solution is the weight of the test plus the ester. So per 100 mg of both test e and test p, you get more free testosterone with propionate as the ester has less carbon molecules in the aliphatic chain. Of course, test e is cheaper so it's give and take on the matter.

The amount of hardness you retain post cycle depends on your body fat level as well as genetics. Muscle density varies from person to person.
    Alright.. So you will retain just as much water with test prop as with test enanthate? I just don't want to retain a lot of water and "bloat" up while on cycle. I just heard that with test prop you won't retain as much water as with test e.

I do not really notice a great amount of bloat either. But then I'm on daily diuretics which may have some effect.
    What I have found is that the "bloat" you experience is related to the amount of water you drink and food you eat. That's why we all look so much better first thing in the morning.
    My first cycle was prop only. I loved it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Damn red that's a pretty good explanation haha

Thanks my Man, just figured I'd bring my science background to good use and help out others who need information without a whole bunch of double talk.

i gotta disagree with Red on the Tbol- i LOVE it, 60mg/day for 4 weeks showed dramatic results for me, along side only a base level of test P (50mg/EOD)