Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New to steroids. Im going to start my first cycle of Cypio Test and Deca. Help me plz

you can find your AI and PCT stuff from our sponsor; AG-Guys. their banner is at the top of the page. They dont have hcg i think, but everything else is there.

To expand on why you shouldnt use deca for your first time: its what happens when deca and testosterone combine. Test by itself can cause gyno or bloat or sexual dysfunction by raising estrogen levels too high. if you are only taking testosterone we know what caused it, and how to fix it. deca is a progestin and can cause gyno, lactation, ED aswell but via a different pathway, with a completely different fix. if you dont have knowledge and experience on use of one compound then how will you know what is causing sides when on a stack?

Im in agreement with the lads about your diet: post up what you eat on a daily basis and we'll see if we can tweak that too; it might help you make much greater gains on your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Start hcg the day after the last shot of test. Run it 500iu ED for 10 days. Run the aromasin during this time as well. The day or so after the hcg is done star the rest of your pct plan. You will notice I also lowered the nolva dose later in pct. You don't need 20mg all the way through.

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    4 10mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 10mgs/day
    6 10mgs/day

I was told that I can not run HCG in my PCT and that I should run Week 1-14 test C 500mg/week
    Week 1-12 deca 400mg/week because Deca wont do much at just 300 and that I should run caber or prami for the side effects... your thoughts? Thank you.

Surprisingly your info you for From your Friends is not all That bad.
    But we still recommend just test alongside an AI and ten a solid pct.
    You say you don't want to get huge? That's what steroids are for.. By the look of you your not getting enough nutrients to grow. You'd be lucky to put on 10lb of anything. Post up the diet and we can tweak
    It. And please just stick
    To test, there's no need to add all these compounds just yet. You can put on a lot of weight with just test.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Surprisingly your info you for From your Friends is not all That bad.
    But we still recommend just test alongside an AI and ten a solid pct.
    You say you don't want to get huge? That's what steroids are for.. By the look of you your not getting enough nutrients to grow. You'd be lucky to put on 10lb of anything. Post up the diet and we can tweak
    It. And please just stick
    To test, there's no need to add all these compounds just yet. You can put on a lot of weight with just test.

I'll type it up as soon as i get on my PC.

One should run caber or prami for the side effects during the cycle or wait til side effects kick in ? I cant seem to get an answer to this.

I'd recommend caber or dostinex. Prami often gives some
    People odd side effects.
    Stick to the dost/caber am read up about the sexual benefits
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I understand that caber and Arimidex should be taken during my cycle. Anything else during my cycle?

How long after my cycle should I be running caber and Arimidex?

Hows that diet looking.............
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Hows that diet looking.............
    High protein. Im eating very healthy and clean. No soda, sugar ,sodium or fast food. I just drink milk and water and nothing else. I weight 167.3 right now.

I'm on my phone so i cant type up an example diet but you need to give us a better example of your diet

Like a normal day for you, number of meals, and what's in each meal

20 pounds from 160-180 can be done with food there isn't need to involve drugs at this point

What Bushman said^^^^^^
    Post up your entire days typical diet and we can have a good look at it for you, tweak it to get you growing. Whats your daily cal consumption? Whats your training routine. We need all the info you can give us to help give you the advice that will assist you in achieving your goals........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy