Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: thoughts on TRT @ 35yrs old

Default thoughts on TRT @ 35yrs old

Long story. Short... I am 35 years old and never had any health issues... about year or so ago I noticed some issues in the sack with the old lady and that I was alittle depressed and tired... didn't give it much thought the time was working a lot and had a lot of family stuff going on.... fast forward to this past january started my first cycle. Everything went great no side effects and felt better than ever ...sex issues gone everything feels like it was when I was in my teens. After cycle I decided to cruise with the test only To see how I would feel been doing 200 mgs a week And I feel great no issues that I previously had before I started all of this... from what it seems like I might of had low test to begin with but I never knew because I didn't go to the doctor and find out. So I guess my question is would it be detrimental to keep doing trt?? I mean I could come off and do post cycle and go to the doctor and he might just tell me your on the low end but you don't need therapy and start feeling like shit again

Well, you probably had low Test, so when you come off and PCT, you are just going to go back to that Low T again. In your case, I would befriend my doctor and tell him what you did and why, he will put you on legit TRT.

Low T starts in the bedroom.

Are you done having children?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Yeah we are done with making mini me's...lol three and done. I haven't been to the doctor in 10yrs so I would have to find me a new one mine retired.

35 is not to young. I wish I started when I was 35. I just thought you were supposed to feel like ass when you got to that age. Now years later I feel 25 again.

I started when I was 36. I am coming off and doing a PCT, but I have been on for a long time. There is nothing like being on Test, its the true definition of feeling like a total GOD. The feeling is addictive, after you come off and then get back on, the 6-8 weeks before the levels stabilize seem like and eternity. Even if you front load with Prop, there is nothing like have stabilize levels of long esters in you.

I would stay on the 200mgs and go get some blood work done to see where you are. I would push for an estradol reading, they will not do it unless you ask becuase they are not cheap. If your doctor looks at your blood work and nothing scares him or her except for your Test readings, I think you keep pinning and keep arimidex on hand.

Life wont be the same if you come off.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I 2nd the estradiol reading.
    I'd like you to run pct then 4 weeks after get bloods done to really see if it's low t.

It could be another issue.. Also your lipids could be all over the shop and you may not know.. As you said you haven't been to the shrink in 10 years..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!