Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: testosterone cycle advice

Hazcat Guest

Clomid for an anavar only thread: 25 mg's daily approx. 4 weeks.

Hey griggs, This is just my opinion. I ran a test E only cycle at 600mg a week for 8 weeks, I had noticeable gains, BUT I did start losing some hair. And if you have gyno sides apparant I would DEFINITELY run Arimidex. This is what I would run if I were you.

Week 1-10 400mg p/w
    Week 2-10 Adex .5mg EOD
    PCT Nova 20/20/20/10/10

I would never run an oral only cycle bro. And six weeks is a little long as well. You do NOT want gyno obviously, so thats why I would run adex every other day than the normal every third day. If your prone to hairloss, you will start to notice it at week three or so. Wish you the best, this cycle will result in some nice gains. You could also run it for 12 weeks if you want, but I said 10 because of the gyno and hairloss issues. Peace.

Hey thanks guys!!! this forum is the dogs bollocks. Its great for advice and differing opinions! unfortunately i am also prone to hair loss.... argh. - i will def have to take that into consideration. Regarding the oral only cycle guys <-- is a dough ball

Hazcat Guest

Anavar is a relative gentle oral when it comes to side effects except for hypertension. It doesn't convert to estrogen readily so I doubt you'll need an AI on a six week run. It's also a dht reduced compound so it's not hard on the hairline either. With those two concerns addressed is why I recommended a pct with clomid at 25 mg's for approx. 4 weeks. Now if you want you can purchase arimidex, aromasin, hcg, toremifene, dostinex, and nolvadex. You might want some Sarms, hcgenerate, Daa, phytoserms 347, Unleashed, and Post Cycle as well. If that does't bring you back I'm not sure anything will.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 08-10-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Hazcat Guest

If you want to try something a little different than everyone else hit me up and we'll do something off the wall and see what type of gains we can get off of some mild steroids.

Yea Hazcat sounds great m8. Would really value your guidance. I will follow your suggestion to the T if your willing to help - thanks