Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: testosterone cycle advice

Cool testosterone cycle advice

just finished an anavar only cycle last sat. i'm not sure if i need to do a pct. didn't notice much of the anavar and no real diff when i stopped. you could have swore it was placebo. i didn't get the pumps and everything that you here everyone talk about. Anyway i should have ran a test base with - as you guys told me!!! my question is how soon before i can run a test cycle now? planning test only next for 16 wks. 250 ml? does that sound ok guys? i want some muscle but don't want to get to bulky... thats why i was thinking 250 ml. oh and i'm prone to gyno from a teen and also concerned about hair loss - any tips much appreciated guys

Sounds like your Var could have been fake. I would get some bloodwork, see where your at, that should also determine a pct schedule.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

had 2 diff types of var think it was rohm and pro-chem. started on 50 mg first week then upped it to 100mg for the other 5 weeks. - 6 weeks total. got a six pack out it but not to impressed. gonads didn't shrink. sex drive didn't change. got a little size out it but nothing to write home about. to be honest i don't think i'l need a pct with this one. but really itching to start a test cycle. will go to the docs and get test soon. but i don't tell the doc i'm on a cycle - to para! anyone got any idea when its ok for me to start a test cycle?

var on its own is crap in my opinion after just finishing a course

Like danno said it could be under dosed or bunk. Not that I'm recommending var only

again like danno said let's see where you are at with a blood test.

ok guys i'm going to be patient and get the blood tests done - then i'll get back to yous - cheers!

Come on fella!! really??? what did you expect from a oral only cycle, plus var is weak imo i think var is a waste of time and money unless your a woman... did you think you was gunna be like arnie from 6 weeks of var lololol,, as for both of them labs Ive used both with good results.. well i guess you live and learn..

i was expecting a set of guns n an 8 pack... bring on the test cycle! will i be like arnie after my test cycle lol

If you got a six pack out of it then it was doing something. 6 weeks of Var will shut you down so you really should do a pct. Run Nolva for 4 weeks @ 20/20/20/10. I would also run some Asin for a couple weeks @ 12.5mgs EOD for the first two weeks of PCT. The Asin is probably not necessary, however there is a chance that your Estro could spike during pct so its better to be safe than sorry and its not really going to do you much harm to run it.
    I would still go for bloodwork, run the pct, wait another two to three weeks after finishing it, then go get bloodwork done.
    Next time, run a Test only cycle.........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

`thanks dude' will take your advice. wasn't sure if i needed pct but ive got some at hand. i have clomid - can you tell me howmuch n when to take?