Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lump popped out my lower right abs when doin sit ups

Default lump popped out my lower right abs when doin sit ups

Lats night i was doing sit ups and a lump the size of a golf ball popped out my lower abs on the right hand side. i pushed it back in and all's well now. has anyone heard of this happening? Freaky stuff

Sounds like a hernia? Is it painful or sore?

Quote Originally Posted by Zleeb82 View Post
    Sounds like a hernia? Is it painful or sore?
    I agree. You need to get it checked because if it is large enough for your intestines to protrude through the stomach wall then they can become twisted and lose circulation which can cause serious medical issues.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

No pain or soreness. it felt odd when it happened but i done sit ups today and no probs at all, weird. seems a bit high up for a hernia - not that i would know but i was reading about it and think hernias are a bit lower down. its direct with my belly button but about an inch to the right. i also have a scar beside from my appendix getting removed.

Belly button is perfect area for a hernia. In fact sometimes your inny becomes an outty and makes your button protrude out. It all is caused by a rip in your abdomen wall sometimes caused by even a violent sneeze, and you were doing sit ups. I would definitely get it checked out as Florida said you can even kill off your intestine from lack of blood flow.

You can get a hernia even higher than that. You won't always have pain but the dangers are the same. It is best to get it fixed before it causes you problems. The smaller it is the less invasive the repair will be.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Seems like a lot of hernias are popping up lately (pun intended). Def get it checked out bro. I lived with mine for over a year. At first it was just an eyesore, kinda made me self conscious to wear tight shirts. But I finally got it checked out and as it got closer to my surgery it started to get more uncomfortable - noticeably - every couple days. It's a pretty quick and easy procedure, so it's worth the time to at least have it looked at.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Thanks guys - will call the doc tomorrow. just don't want to take time off bbing - thats bloody depressing! can i keep bbing until the op?

Hazcat Guest

Well your just a few weeks off a cycle so get it done now during your recovery time.

thanks Hazcat - good thinking! will call tomorrow m8