Default Cheque drops vs halotestin

I was wondering if anyone has used both of these
    I read both give you aggression
    And halotestin can give you pretty bad headaches
    I was considering taking one of them before competition
    Was wondering which would be better to take
    Any info would help thanks

Hazcat Guest

I wouldn't take either. If you can't get pumped for competition perhaps you should look for something else to do like badminton.

Beacuse they wear off so quickly cheque drops are better in my opinion simply due to the fact that you can pop a few right before each lift.
    But Haz is right, they are harsh!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Met a powerlifter long ago that told me that a short cycle of halotestin caused him to pee blood. Sure, the strength was awesome but if you pee blood you are not doing so hot on the inside.

The rumors behind Halo have to be related to over use or abuse, I ran it, its powerful, but I didnt abuse it and it did not do anything to me except make me animal in the gym. Once it wore off it did give me a mild headache, but overall the compound is effective.

You guys need to remember that Halo was and is used for TRT in males at 20mgs up to 4 times a day. Once you use Halo it will make your balls ache, similar to the aching you get after 6 weeks of injecting long estered Test.

I have never used Cheque drops, but I have heard they were similarly toxic as Halo.

I do not know a lot about how powerlifting works, but I can see issues if you were to have to lift more than 3 or 4 times over an hour span, Halo spikes for about 60m, then flattens, a powerlifter would have to continue to drop halo until he knew for sure he was done lifting, if that turned into a 5 or 6 hour span, then liver stress and just overall feeling hot and pissed might make a guy unbearable.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

In power lifting meets your lifts can be hours apart. And you don't really want to be popping halo all day long by any means. And you can't run to the bathroom and get you test suspenion shot in. So cheque drops are my choice.
    But what I do is I am running both var and anadrol during the meet. Dosing with them is not really an issue. Just pop a tab or pill to maintain stable levels.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!