Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 2nd cycle log/journal

Default 2nd cycle log/journal

My first cycle can be viewed here: http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...g-journal.html

Hello all, a while has gone by since I've last been around but I am wanting to start a second cycle and want your guys' guidance before I order the gear. Basically I'm wanting to add a kicker at the beginning of the cycle, run it for slightly longer (both to take advantage of the quantity of the gear ordered and to allow myself slightly longer for gains), and add a compound to the test-e for greater gains mid-cycle. I have done a lot of number crunching lately and a ton of copy/pasting so, for this reason among many others PLEASE check my time frames and dosages.

My goals for this second cycle:
    -Stay lean
    -Add girth to limbs, emphasis on legs
    -Add to lat width
    -Keep waist slim while adding to ab definition (this'll come mostly w/ post cycle work)
    -Continue to add overall size comparable to the first cycle, 1 inch....maybe 2 if possible in lacking areas like legs and arms. Final body weight not important to me as much as proportions.

Proposed cycle:
    Weeks 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-13 Test-E 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 500mg/week
    Weeks 12-15 Winny 50mg/day
    PCT same as cycle 1

Here are my main concerns:
    I hear EQ should be run to 16 weeks if possible. The thing is, I don't want to (financially) buy another bottle of EQ and Test-E to do this cycle. SO:
    1- Can this be a legit cycle sacrificing EQ down to 12 weeks?
    2- Do I have the coordination between Test-E, EQ, and Winny correct or should I run them identical or stagger more?
    3- Questions? Comments? ...Threats against my life?

Thanks for the views and comments in advance!

Reserved for future use

6 weeks of d-bol is a lot, but I'm sure it's been done before by someone.
    No need to end Eq a week short of test. Go ahead and run it on out.
    For me personally Eq doesn'r really get good until week 16. Then it kick into overdrive.
    The way you've run the winny is fine.
    If I find you I'm gonna get you sucka!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    6 weeks of d-bol is a lot, but I'm sure it's been done before by someone.
    No need to end Eq a week short of test. Go ahead and run it on out.
    For me personally Eq doesn'r really get good until week 16. Then it kick into overdrive.
    The way you've run the winny is fine.
    If I find you I'm gonna get you sucka!
    Thanks Buff, was hoping you in particular would reply. Lemme ask u this then: do u think I would be better running deca as opposed to Eq? I wanted Eq for the lean gains and appetite jolt, plus I'm very wary of deca. Maybe I'll drop the dbol to 4 weeks. I just remembered the Test-e really kicking in at week 6.
    Last edited by Jason_T; 08-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.