Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many cycles a year do you consider safe?

Default How many cycles a year do you consider safe?

As the title describes, How many cycles a year do you consider wise?

Thoughts...

I rather do 1 long cycle than several short cycles since I dont wanna shut down my natural production too often.
    Is it safe?, well I dont consider AAS safe to use but I think it safer than running a number of short cycles every year.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I agree with Freaky, shutting down and restarting gets harder and harder. The longer the cycle the more often you should use HCG, but they say the restart process can take up to 90 - 120 days, so even if that is half true, multiple 2-3 month cycles make zero sense when you start adding in PCT times.

Besides you need to look at the peak of the cycle, 12 - 16 week cycle you have 6-10 weeks, what can be done in just that time? Not much, so when you look at even shorter cycles what are you gaining? When deciding cycle length figure out how many times you will hit each muscle after your Test peaks and that will make your mind up, 4 - 8 weeks of peak, means hitting a muscle 8 times, that is nothing.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I just do one cycle a year.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    This is what my plan of action will be,, Im thinking 9 months on 3 months off, I know you have been on for over 1 n half years but i can not afford

I find multiple short cycles useless and a waste of money! you're paying either way might as well combine it in 1 big cycle...

One good solid cycle a year works just fine for me. I usually shoot for 14 weeks and use the rest of the year to let my body recover. Doing tons of short cycles is totally worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    The Test/Eq cycle that im on is going to be hard for me to come off of. I feel very good and getting a lot stronger without the big bloat look. My grappling and crossfit classes are getting easier and easier.

Some good responses here.

Putting the trt people aside i think one well planned cycle is enough.You see people here rushing in on multiple cycles, changing compounds at the start/mid cycle and asking advice for another cycle before they've even finished pct of their current cycle. This is also why i think peptides are great, less harmful and you can run them year round while planning future cycles. We all have years to plan cycles and craming multiple cycles in per year is imo, the way you ask for health problems.
    Last edited by Dleato; 08-23-2012 at 02:06 PM.

I agree with Dleato, TRT aside id still only want to run 1 cycle per year to (hopefully) avoid too many health issues. its simply not worth it.