Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slipped disk causing nerve pain in my leg

Default Slipped disk causing nerve pain in my leg

Ive been to the doctors a lot now they gave me a 7 day oral cortisone cycle didn't work then I got a shot in my spine not working the nerve pain in my leg is killing me to the point where im bed ridden. I'm worderning what I could take that will help me deal with the pain and strengthen my disk without surgery???(dbol-test?) And do you think I could comvince a doctor to prescribe it to me legally ?

You need rest man and lots of it, steroids is not an option for you in this condition.
    I have had 2 prolapses myself, it took forever to recover and Im still seing a kiropractor at least 2 times every month.
    Steroids will strenghten your muscles if you train them and you cant train at all right now.
    Get some rest and go see a physiotherapist to begin with.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I went to a chiropractor yesterday now the pain got worst and I just got a jOb on a cruise ship so rest is not an option I will be on a boat for 12-15 weeks working 14 hour days

Time for a nice long break.
    Or else jump on the high weight squats!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Zackd View Post
    Ive been to the doctors a lot now they gave me a 7 day oral cortisone cycle didn't work then I got a shot in my spine not working the nerve pain in my leg is killing me to the point where im bed ridden. I'm worderning what I could take that will help me deal with the pain and strengthen my disk without surgery???(dbol-test?) And do you think I could comvince a doctor to prescribe it to me legally ?
    I have spinal stenosis, have had it since about 26yrs old (now 32). Everyone kept saying do yoga, stretch more, see a chiropractor, etc .. but those are people who have never experienced true sciatic nerve pain. It's crippling, you can't move. The only comfortable position to be in is lying on your back with your legs propped up on a chair or the sofa, motionless.

I have had 3 spinal injections.. the first one made me feel good for about a week. The second one made the pain go away for a couple months. The third on? That was about 3 years ago now ! I feel the nerve pinching just a little bit now and again, but the 3rd injection was the trick for me. Usually they do those injections in 3's, so i would ask whether you have two more coming or what ?

A steroid cycle ain't going to help you out at all .. anything that compresses your spine is NOT GOOD for you, especially at steroid cycle weight levels (squat, dead, military press, etc). I'd go back to the doc and ask for a path forward.. they may recommend you do some muscle balancing exercises which can help put the disc back into proper position and also help KEEP it there .. discs generally "slip" because your muscles are out of balance, so you'll need an expert opinion on how to get those muscles into balance.

Steroids are certainly not the answer for this one ..

Default Ok but

Quote Originally Posted by jah3855 View Post
    I have spinal stenosis, have had it since about 26yrs old (now 32). Everyone kept saying do yoga, stretch more, see a chiropractor, etc .. but those are people who have never experienced true sciatic nerve pain. It's crippling, you can't move. The only comfortable position to be in is lying on your back with your legs propped up on a chair or the sofa, motionless.

I have had 3 spinal injections.. the first one made me feel good for about a week. The second one made the pain go away for a couple months. The third on? That was about 3 years ago now ! I feel the nerve pinching just a little bit now and again, but the 3rd injection was the trick for me. Usually they do those injections in 3's, so i would ask whether you have two more coming or what ?

A steroid cycle ain't going to help you out at all .. anything that compresses your spine is NOT GOOD for you, especially at steroid cycle weight levels (squat, dead, military press, etc). I'd go back to the doc and ask for a path forward.. they may recommend you do some muscle balancing exercises which can help put the disc back into proper position and also help KEEP it there .. discs generally "slip" because your muscles are out of balance, so you'll need an expert opinion on how to get those muscles into balance.

Steroids are certainly not the answer for this one ..

Thanks that does help I'm going in for another shot of cortisone in my back but I can't do anything else for like 3 months that's why I thought like dbol or something could help me get stronger while letting my disk heal I won't be able to workout (dead /squats ect...) just working dbol always makes me feel invincible never tired way stronger I just need something that I will be able to deal with the pain any other options??

Shit Dbol will give you back pumps and it will make the pain from that slipped disc and sciatic pressure seem like a kiss on the cheak. Dbol back pumps took me out of the gym so many times, they get to thumping and it feels like someone hitting you with a baseball bat on each side your spine.

I would see if you coudl get into a rolfing session or get access to an inversion table. I would think the cruise ship has both, lots of strecthing.

Also, look into a medication called Tramadol, it is a NSAID, but its mild and it works wonders with no side effects of being stoned or feeling loopy, plus its has zero opiates and zero benzos, so its pretty hard to get addicted and your body will take a long time to build up a tolerance.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by Zackd View Post
    Thanks that does help I'm going in for another shot of cortisone in my back but I can't do anything else for like 3 months that's why I thought like dbol or something could help me get stronger while letting my disk heal I won't be able to workout (dead /squats ect...) just working dbol always makes me feel invincible never tired way stronger I just need something that I will be able to deal with the pain any other options??
    I think doing steroids and just laying around is going to make you fat and miserable dude. Try ibuprofen. Like 600mg, 3x per day .. along with some liver support like Liv52. Lots of stretching and decompression exercises. Keep asking the doc questions and keep a log of your pain levels.

Dbol causes lower back inflamation, its a standard side effect. Maybe the Dbol inflammed your lower discs so bad it forced them to slip out of place. If teh back pain started when you started Dbol I can see the Dbol causing that pain.

No matter what, if the Dbol has not fully kicked in it, it will soon and it will cause lower back pumps and make your back worse.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I haven't done dbol in a few years so I don't think that caused it I did it lifting 85 pound block all day at work I think and I'm on tramadol cause I don't like taking Vicodin but i took a couple the otherday and started getting qeezy and sweatty when i was getn a haircut amd i almost threw up but i think it was caise i dindnt have enuff food ...my worries is i wont always be able to eat when i need to take more and I was takeing ibeprofin everyday just to get threw work but I had to take 2-3 every couple hours so like 15 a day just to be able to work without the nerve pain but the doctor told me that's really bad for the liver but that helped me the best . They gave me 500mg naproxen 2 and that says take 1-2 a day and I ended up takeing 5 to get threw the day ...this really sucks it feels like a knife stabbing into my leg every time I move it was starting to get better a little after the cortisone shot but then I went to the chiropractor and it's way worst I hope the second shot on Monday will cure me I'm gonna be leaveing anyway for the cruise I coulda been gone tonight but I told them I'm not ready to go so they will call me for the next one ..