Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Which test derivative is best with tren?

Default Which test derivative is best with tren?

I have made use of tren and test prop before and experienced very good results with them. However, I want to try out some other test derivatives as well for cutting up, gaining some new muscles, and get lean appearance.

Would running tren @75 EOD and some test along with winny 4-8 pills of 50 mg every day be a good option? Also, should I include arimidex or nolva for PCT?

propionate is my favorite with tren

4-8 pills of 50mgs/day is a dangerous dose for winny. I would go 50/75-day if this is your first winny run. i ran winny @ 100mgs/day with liver protection on my last cycle and ime the bad sides show quicker and harder than the good sides.

umm 4-8 50mg pills would cause major liver damage, probably baldness and erectile dysfunction, as well as some serious acne and other really bad things. just saying

go with prop/tren 100mg each eod and winny or anavar at 50-75mg ed. that would do you some good. cut sodium and carbs out of the diet too and youd look like a lean freak!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrodsmith View Post
    I have made use of tren and test prop before and experienced very good results with them. However, I want to try out some other test derivatives as well for cutting up, gaining some new muscles, and get lean appearance.

Would running tren @75 EOD and some test along with winny 4-8 pills of 50 mg every day be a good option? Also, should I include arimidex or nolva for PCT?
    If you have really good gains for a cycle you have ran already why not run it again? Test P with Tren A all day long,,
    Test P @ 150mg eod
    Tren A @ 75mg eod
    Sounds good to me,, clomid and nolva for PCT

I'd agree with the above