Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks in cycle, what do you think?

Default 5 weeks in cycle, what do you think?

Ok so my cycle is going good so far and im 5 weeks in, this is what im into

dbol 50 ED
    test E - 500 wk
    EQ - 600 wk
    Ldex - .5mg E3D (no gyno so far)

up 13lbs from 178 - 191 as of today, im guessing half that is water, hell of a lot stronger obviously, i wanted to know as of now would it be safe to up my dosage like Test E to 750 wk and EQ to 900 wk, basically with the split just E3D instead? what do you guys think?

I'm trying to lose as much water weight as i'm doing cardio 3 days a week, (I stopped DBOL today) and sometimes sit in the steam room with a sweatshirt like 15-20 min 2-3 days a week, i feel great and have put on size and toned out, all my boys are noticing, i dont see it cause i see myself everyday but was wondering if its cool to bump up in dosage at week 5?

You're gaining weight so theres no need upping the dose unless you're wanting more risk of side effects.
    Whats the duration of the cycle look like?
    How old are you by the way?

39, was thinking of going 20 weeks

How many cycles have you ran before?

this is my 3rd

Some hcg would be good for pct. What does pct look like?

i have everything i need, PCT is
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
    Clomid- 50/50/25/25
    HCG - 500IU for 10 days after last pin
    i also have liquidaroma but where does it go in the cycle? and what dose?

Your gains may seem to slow down a little being your off the dbol. There is no big need to up the dose of anything but if you did I'd raise the EQ to 800mg. Running the cycle as is for 20 weeks should net you some nice lean gains. If you can get some winstrol or anavar for the last 4-6 weeks of cycle it would help harden you up a bit. Your pct looks good also.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    How old are you by the way?
    LOL ! i was also thinking that after looking at his username.

Ok Florida i raised my EQ to 800mg a week with test at 500mg, i have winny tabs on hand but whats better tabs or injectables? also what about winny vs. anavar? i have to order more test and eq so let me know so i can order either injectable winny or anavar tabs, thanks