Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single vs Blend

Default Single vs Blend

Hey guys,

Just wondering why most members prefer using single esters rather than blends? knowing that if you buy 2 single esters it will cost much more than buying a blend of both?

Hazcat Guest

You may pay more for 2 single esters but you'll also have twice as much and a single vial of a blend is not enough for a cycle so you'll end up purchasing 2 or 3 vials anyway. The reason we prefer a single ester is due to the fact that you can keep testosterone and estrogen levels more stable which is important in controlling side effects. By all means, if you like blends then blend away.

Blends don't make a ton of sense to me. Like Haz pointed out, if you want to have stable levels and you have a short ester in your blend you will need to pin frequently. So why not just stick with a single ester? But if you want to pin once or twice a week why not just use a long ester? and if you want it to kick in faster use test P or an oral.

Im not a fan of blends either, sust 250 only have 30 mg of Test P and thats nothing and you still have to wait for the long esters to kick in.
    Best way IMO to kick your cycle of (if using Test E or C) is to pin Test P the first 4-6 weeks along with E/C.
    Only guy I know who loves blend is a huge powerlifter who pins 250 mg of Omnadren every morning all year, not that I recommend doing that but blend works best when doing long cycles and when pinned frequently.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

You also have to determine what compounds are right for the length of cycle you are running or for the purpose they are being used. Short esters are more suited for shorter cycles as they get to optimal serum levels quick and clear the system quick. They are effective in combination with long esters when planned properly. If you are running a long cycle but wish to get it moving quicker then running a short ester like test prop or an oral is a good idea. The same would apply if you wanted to be able to start pct within a few days of the end of cycle. The problem with blends, specifically test blends, is they are ineffective in achieving optimal serum levels quickly are they also don't allow for pct to start quickly.

When it comes to blended compounds like test and tren or test and deca for example. There are inherent problems usually do the the proportions of each compound. You don't get to determine how much of each you wish to run, you are bond to the proportions of the blend. In addition, if you experience sides significant enough to hinder the cycle you can't drop one of the compounds. A prime example of this is test and tren. Tren can be unbearable to some after 5-6 weeks and it would really suck to have to end a cycle because you can't just drop the problematic compound. If you do choose to use blends I strongly suggest having a back up plan in place.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I agree with what everyone said and now it makes more sense to me, but what about blends that contain 2 esters like TNT (test E 250 and Tren E 150) or EQUIPLEX (250 Test E EQ 200) both are long esters? unlike TEST400, SUSTANON which are a blend of long and short...

Read the last part of my previous reply.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

While running single drugs you can stop one if you have problem with that and continue using your test or whatever. Now when it comes to the one you mentioned "TNT" it contains test E 250 and Tren E 150 , they both will kick at the same time and in my experience test should be kicked into your body before tren shows itself . As haz said i would like to keep my hormone levels stable too. Plus I like pinning frequently.

I recently ran a 3 test blend, didn't like it at all. stick with single compounds and load those barrels up the way YOU want them and pin away.

Florida Sorry man I was dead tired when I got home and didn't focus.. my bad

Androgenic & cbb Thanks for your replies guys much appreciated

Any Canuck around? please p.m me
    Last edited by Running; 09-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.