Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first cycle what is your toughts?

Quote Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
    Here is the 4 months earlier test 11.05.2012 it was high but im doing stress too much.

I did nebido 2 years earlier but i fully recovered i checked everything i didnt do pct after nebido btw.
    My age is to young for trt i thought.
    Okay, you have my interest peeked here with this statement. Why were you on Nebido and how did you cycle it. The thing with Nebido is how long it lasts. It was designed to be injected only 4-5 times per year. What were your test levels when you had post cycle tests done? You said you recovered fully but that is subjective.

As for being too young for TRT I don't agree with that. If your levels are below normal range and you are suffering from the symptoms of low test then it doesn't matter how old you are. It's not the best scenario to need TRT at a young age but neither is going though life feeling like shit.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I overtrained myself and my T went fucking down very much i went 4 endo and they said empty sella turcica syndrome but i havent. My pituarity is ok MRG is came normal. after that i suffered very much about low t and my urologist did me one nebido shut, nebido shut me down about 5 months i keep checked every month lh fsh T levels SHBG Levels E2 levels my kidneys and liver they all normal my lh and fsh came back after 6 months i thought and my T came back normal levels about 8 months later i didnt do pct coz i want to be sure about empty sella syndrome but everything went normal.I will add the other Test but I have got too much paper it will be a long run

edit: BTW I feel like a hero now
    Last edited by sheridan; 09-10-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Well your natural test levels should be back to normal 8 months after a single shot of nebido. That just may be your natural levels and you will either have to deal with low T or consider TRT. I would not suggest nebido for TRT though as your levels will fluctuate way too much.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Just gonna point this out. It is a first cycle. i would just run enth like this

wk 1-10/12 enth 500mg week
    wk 3-12/14 adex .5 e3d
    wk 12/14 start nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well your natural test levels should be back to normal 8 months after a single shot of nebido. That just may be your natural levels and you will either have to deal with low T or consider TRT. I would not suggest nebido for TRT though as your levels will fluctuate way too much.
    I consider TRT after the pct.I am going to check my sperm count and I will freeze my sperms maybe, it is an option for me.I will add some hcg for pct 500ui for one week with aromasin and nolva.

07.08.2010 001.jpg07.08.2010 002.jpg07.08.2010 003.jpg

first results

13.09.2010 001.jpg15.09.2010 001.jpg

second results I feel like a shit when the results came

Last edited by sheridan; 09-11-2012 at 03:00 AM.