Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first cycle what is your toughts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My first cycle what is your toughts?

Today I started my first cycle it looks like this

250mg Testosterone enantate 1-12 weeks 1st day
    300mg Primobolan depot 1-10 weeks 2nd day
    12,5mg exemastane E3D (im going to start 2nd week's end till pct)
    25mg mg proviron 4-10 weeks (maybe im not going to use it)

2 weeks after i will start pct
    25mg exemastane 1-2 weeks
    20mg nolvadex 1-6 weeks

Note:I did my bloodwork today and im going to check them again in 6st week and after the cycle
    my stats are 57 kg 163 cm %5 bf
    Last edited by sheridan; 09-04-2012 at 07:17 AM.

umm are you running the test at 250mg a week? if so that is to low dude.. you shoudl bump it up to a min of 400mg a week but 500mg would be better and is what most people run it at for there frist cycle.

for the nolva if you are going to run it for 6 weeks do it for the frist 4 weeks at 20mg ed then the last 2 weeks at 10mg ed

i personally like this cycle very much. 250mg of test to keep libido/energy in check and to perform all the normal functions, 300mg primo for lean growth, i like it. I dont think any of us need more then 550mg of gear per week to grow, except maybe buff. You could possibly run an oral with it to push the growth a little, like tbol,var or winny for 6 weeks, but i dont think its necessary.

good first cycle if you are going to stack.

I would normally agree that this is a low dose cycle but considering your weight it should be fine. I run 200-250mg of test cyp per week for TRT and could make decent gains if I ate for it and training harder (not my goal at the moment). Adding in the primo, even though it is a weak compound, will definitely help. The addition of proviron will amplify the effects of the test so it will be a decent cycle all in all. I don't think you should set you vision on 20-30 pounds of gain but a modest gain of 15 pounds of lean mass is realistic. You could achieve more if you ate enough but with your weight I believe it might be a weak point for you.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

You'll need to eat for your new weight or you'll lose it.

15 pounds lean mass is enough for me thanks you all

im going to post my test today

test1 001.jpgtest2 001.jpgtest3 001.jpg

Here is the lab results testosterone little bit low

It was wise to get pre cycle blood work done. IMO your test levels are on the low side and you may have difficulty maintaining your gains over time. Being in the 300ng/dl range is "acceptable" by medical standards but it really isn't healthy, mentally and physically. My natural levels are in the low 200ng/dl range so I'm on TRT. How old are you and have you ever run pro hormones or anything?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

total testo 001.jpg
    Here is the 4 months earlier test 11.05.2012 it was high but im doing stress too much.

I did nebido 2 years earlier but i fully recovered i checked everything i didnt do pct after nebido btw.
    My age is to young for trt i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
    Here is the 4 months earlier test 11.05.2012 it was high but im doing stress too much.

I did nebido 2 years earlier but i fully recovered i checked everything i didnt do pct after nebido btw.
    My age is to young for trt i thought.
    Okay, you have my interest peeked here with this statement. Why were you on Nebido and how did you cycle it. The thing with Nebido is how long it lasts. It was designed to be injected only 4-5 times per year. What were your test levels when you had post cycle tests done? You said you recovered fully but that is subjective.

As for being too young for TRT I don't agree with that. If your levels are below normal range and you are suffering from the symptoms of low test then it doesn't matter how old you are. It's not the best scenario to need TRT at a young age but neither is going though life feeling like shit.