Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle #4 - going for trenbolone?

Default Cycle #4 - going for trenbolone?

Hi,
    I'm planning my fourth cycle, unfortunately I had a broken wrist so I'll need to wait some time before I actually start it...

Cycle 1 was: 500mg/week test-E plus (start and finish) test-P @ same dose, Adex, Nolva as PCT
    Cycle 2 was the same.
    Cycle 3 I used Winstrol @50mg/day instead of test-P, the rest the same.

All cycles were 12 weeks.

Do you think I can go for tren-E (with test-E) yet?
    maybe a 10 weeks cycle?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

p.s. I wouldn't use any nandro myself, due to its long persistance in the body.

10 weeks is too short, looking at cycle 4 you should be in the 14+ category.

Maybe 12 weeks of Tren E and 16 Weeks of Test E.
    + Caber+ AI + HCG + PCT

What does this mean : p.s. I wouldn't use any nandro myself, due to its long persistance in the body.

Tren is the most androgenic/anabolic nandrolone known to man, so if you do not want to use nandrolones, then Tren,Decca and NPP is out of the question.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post

What does this mean : p.s. I wouldn't use any nandro myself, due to its long persistance in the body.

Tren is the most androgenic/anabolic nandrolone known to man, so if you do not want to use nandrolones, then Tren,Decca and NPP is out of the question.
    thanks for the advice
    I was referring to "detectability in urine for a year to 18 months after administration" (depending on the type of nandro), in case I wanted to change my job and the new company required drug tests...

Oh shit, yeah no nandrolones, they are all detectable for 18 months. BUT, I have never heard of a company other then the FBI and Marines doing a steroids test, and well all the sports affiliations.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Oh shit, yeah no nandrolones, they are all detectable for 18 months. BUT, I have never heard of a company other then the FBI and Marines doing a steroids test, and well all the sports affiliations.
    well, I'm based in Europe and in the country where I live it's not unusual to do such tests, unfortunately.
    About the 14 weeks, I read that tren is often used for shorter cycles (also because of the sides): 14 weeks sound tempting for me... but I would like the cycle to be spot on

May I ask what country you are referring to?, never heard of that before and Im european.
    If you are worried about testing then go for a Test P cycle since it will clear the system very fast or you could consider hgh or a combo of peptides.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freaky View Post
    May I ask what country you are referring to?, never heard of that before and Im european.
    If you are worried about testing then go for a Test P cycle since it will clear the system very fast or you could consider hgh or a combo of peptides.
    pm sent...
    actually I feel safe running test E and similar as I don't think I'd change my job that fast...

Tren Ethanate is ran for 10-12 weeks, Tren Ace is 6-10. The Ethanate will take 6 weeks to stabilize, now Tren Ace stabilizes in about 7 days.

I have ran them both, just ran Tren Ace at 75mgs EOD for 12 weeks.

You need to run your Test 2 weeks past Tren Ace and 4 weeks past Tren Ethanate
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-

Given what you want to do I'd just stick with the short ester gear. Test P and tren A. ESPECIALLY cuz it's your first go with tren. If the sides are too bad with tren A it will be out of your system in no time. But if you use tren E then you are stuck with the sides for two weeks. Just a thought.

anyone else? Tren A or E? thanks...