Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stopped gaining with 3-4 weeks left on cycle.. wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    There is some good adivce in this thread, here is my 2 cents.

IMO short cycles are a waste, anything less than 10 weeks.
    im not sure i agree.. considering half lifes, 8 weeks is the equivalent to what, 14 on test e?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dknauf90 View Post
    Anyways, I dont think its my diet, I've absolutely been eating enough protein/cal to gain (even if I wasnt on steroids I should have gained weight)
    Post up everything you ate yesterday and approx. what time. Include all liquids and solid food. Anything at all that went into your mouth. We'll see what's going on because everything can't be right.

im not sure i agree.. considering half lifes, 8 weeks is the equivalent to what, 14 on test e?
    Think about what is happening with the HPTA, when you introduce an artificial the others have to ramp up to compensate, this takes a long time, its not a snap thing. This is where acne comes from, a spike in estrogen caused by a conversion of artificial test.

So.....With this in mind and the time it takes for the body to truly adapt to what your doing, short cycles IMO make zero cents at all.
    I have been ON cycle for over 2 years with no issues, except when I spike my test of course.
    750mg week minimum, blast up to 1500-2000 for 16-20 weeks then back down to base.
    The spike causes me issues for sure, I now taper this up over time so its not 16-20 weeks, its more like 30 ish. But this is what works for me.

Please dont confuse half life with biological half life and serum levels.

maybe you had your aromasin/exemstane dosing to high and this hindered your gains. For example my last cycle i had to run letro to reverse gyno onset. AS soon as the letro was entered into the equation my gains in strength completely stopped and wieght came off me. It kinda wasted my whole cycle but oh well better than having man boobies. Anyways my point is that if your estrogen is too low or non existent you can guarantee shitty results. Its like you have to find the sweet spot with it because obviously you dont want to much but you dont wanna have zero estro either. The reason i think this might be it for you is because how you spoke of losing all the weight and gains slowing once you started the aromasin. What was your dose of aromasin you were running

Think about what is happening with the HPTA, when you introduce an artificial the others have to ramp up to compensate, this takes a long time, its not a snap thing. This is where acne comes from, a spike in estrogen caused by a conversion of artificial test.

So.....With this in mind and the time it takes for the body to truly adapt to what your doing, short cycles IMO make zero cents at all.
    I have been ON cycle for over 2 years with no issues, except when I spike my test of course.
    750mg week minimum, blast up to 1500-2000 for 16-20 weeks then back down to base.
    The spike causes me issues for sure, I now taper this up over time so its not 16-20 weeks, its more like 30 ish. But this is what works for me.

I'd really like if someone could confirm or deny this, give some more insight because it's just something i've never really heard. I went short this time because its basically around 6-8 weeks less that I have to overeat which ends up being a leaner bulk, less recovery time which means I go back on sooner. But if it really doesnt produce similar results, im all ears.. ive got plenty of enanthate sitting around for next cycle, i just dont want to overeat for as long.. but I guess since im adding tren its really a non issue.

Hazcat Guest

I can confirm everything that has been posted on this cycle except if your diet and training are any good.

hmm, ive been searching a bit but havent really found more info.. Just curious, what kind of pct do you run for that? you dont worry about shutdown of natty test production? or is it not something to worry about?

and you're talking long esters right? you dont hit any wall in your gains at any point? Im getting close to reaching my goals, maybe I just suck it up and do one long one to finish up.

HAZCAT, I appreciate your concern for my training and diet, but if mine matched yours I would have expounded upon it the first several times I was asked. Neither have changed dramatically since I started, but what did change was my gains. Can't be related.

why have you not posted up diet yet,, dont avade a question that could be so important !!!

Hazcat Guest

I put on the initial weight pretty quickly.. I started taking exemestine a few weeks in and my gains seemed to slow.. I attributed this to losing water weight from the exemestene..

But since week like.. 4 or 5 (week 7 now) Ive been stuck at the exact same weight.. Im eating 350 g of protein and 4000 calories a day.
    What are you dosing your exemestane at?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    What are you dosing your exemestane at?
    12.5 mg eod, which possibly could be high, right? ive seen people suggest half that.

did a little more research today for my next cycle and came across the idea that I just got used to the compounds. I know it was my second cycle and all, but you do eventually stop making gains on the stuff. And my numbers seemed low to me, but I forgot to factor in I dont workout my chicken legs. So that 18 lbs is actually pretty decent.

Im positive im not going to gain anything else on this cycle, but Im going to cut for a few weeks and keep it going.. Im a little higher than I'd like at 20% and I dont want to wait through a month of PCT to lose some of it. So if I drop 7 lbs in the next few weeks which is realistic, Ill be at around 200 and 17%, which is almost respectable.