Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stopped gaining with 3-4 weeks left on cycle.. wtf?

I know you don't want to hear it.. But why don't you work your legs.? Leave symmetry out of the picture... And there are still Plenty of reasons to add them in! I have back problems (scoliosis) and when I incorporated legs a lot of the problems went away.. I'm not gunna bash you about it but I think it's a good idea for you.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

i just really dont have any inclination to.. takes away focus from the sexy muscles, ive got shirts to try to fill out

Quote Originally Posted by dknauf90 View Post
    i just really dont have any inclination to.. takes away focus from the sexy muscles, ive got shirts to try to fill out
    I can tell by that answer your a new boy to bb.. lol makes me laugh heheeee,,,, good luck :s

Hazcat Guest

Yes, your does of exemestane is most likely too high and the cause of your loss of gains. Test prop doesn't turn to estrogen as much as a long ester and the dose of a long ester to start is normally 12.5 mg's every 3rd day. I'd say you could dose it around every 5th day and see how you get along. It's a good product but takes a little more attention to getting the correct dose. Each steroid is different and you'll have to feel out the correct dose each time you switch up a steroid. One more thing....your body likes to grow in symmetry so if you work your legs your upper body will grow faster. You don't have to have huge legs but some work will assist you in filling out those shirts. Good luck on your cut on the remainder of your cycle.

Seriously? No legs. More worried about filling shirts. * Ultimate face palm*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    I can tell by that answer your a new boy to bb.. lol makes me laugh heheeee,,,, good luck :s
    ive been on and off for awhile but i had been off for awhile before getting back in the gym last october. I dropped 20+ lbs and was 170, and jumped right on juice. I know, I know, its lazy and i should have been working out before, but we all do what we want in the end.

Fucking exemestine.. Thanks for the heads up, Ill chill out on it. Maybe reconsider my calorie deficit for the remainder..

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Seriously? No legs. More worried about filling shirts. * Ultimate face palm*
    you gotdamn right son, no shame about it either.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dknauf90; 09-17-2012 at 10:16 PM.