Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stopped gaining with 3-4 weeks left on cycle.. wtf?

Default stopped gaining with 3-4 weeks left on cycle.. wtf?

ok, 5'10, 25 years old, 210 at 20%, second cycle.

pinning 1.1 ml NPP and 1.6ml Test P eod.

I put on the initial weight pretty quickly.. I started taking exemestine a few weeks in and my gains seemed to slow.. I attributed this to losing water weight from the exemestene..

But since week like.. 4 or 5 (week 7 now) Ive been stuck at the exact same weight.. Im eating 350 g of protein and 4000 calories a day. At the very least, I should be getting fatter due to the calorie excess.

Im thinknig maybe the gear was not great?? Im really not sure. I ate right, I worked out hard but didn't overtrain.

Anyways, Im up 18 lbs on this cycle and an inch and a half on my waist, which Im pretty sure equates to about 6lbs fat. 12 lbs is nothing to scoff at, but I guess I was expecting more. And at least some consistency til the end of the cycle.

Another side question; am I going to get hit emotionally like I did when I finished my first cycle of straight test? for some reason, I'm under the impression the NPP leveled off the superhuman feelings, but I'm not sure that assumption is accurate.

This is not that rare, but for a short cycle like yours & to exp it that early does kinda point the finger at your gear. Usually in longer estered cycles people tend to blame myostatin

boo. thank god student loan money came in, now I can find and afford the good stuff. Gonna be a long 3 months waiting till my next, but we gon' do it right with some tren.

To find out if it really is bunk you can get blood work done asap to see where you're test/free test is sitting

I don't like that yourv20% bf either bro
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Hazcat Guest

That's really to high of body fat% to be using steroids. It indicates a flaw in your diet. You may have been recomping during the second half of your cycle so you didn't notice much on the scales. If you want to continue to gain throughout a cycle then you have to increase your caloric to match your growth. With you I would stick to the same amount of calories and allow yourself to maintain muscle mass will burning off excess body fat. Post cycle you have to adjust your calories for your new weight or you'll gain back more body fat than you started with. As far as your gear, it sounds to me that it was good. Eighteen pounds is nothing to scoff at. It worked to begin with and that shows it was good. You can't expect a miracle from one cycle. Spend these next three months working on getting your body fat down around 12%. That's a lofty goal in such a short amount of time but that's where you really need to be to use steroids. It may take you a year but that's where you need to be. Steroids are for growth and your muscles will be invisible under 20% body fat. The added body mass will be hard on your heart and the remainder of your cardiovascular system at 20%. It also raises your estrogen levels and causes female body fat deposits around the hips and on your chest. Not good areas for males. Find a nutritional plan you can stick to for the rest of your life then stick to it. Don't try anything extreme because you'll be looking forward to the end of the extreme diet and you'll fall back to your old habits. Get that lifetime nutritional plan and you'll be happy and healthy without even thinking about it.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-12-2012 at 07:56 AM.

How is he measuring his body fat tho? I have scales locked away that currently say im 17% but im lean as hell atm

There is some good adivce in this thread, here is my 2 cents.

IMO short cycles are a waste, anything less than 10 weeks.

I find that after 8 weeks or so one tends to get burned out, diet, training rest something is not right in your world.
    Here are my rules.

Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Drugs

in this order every time.
    Check your diet, check your training, check your rest. In most cases for me its not enough rest. SLEEP IS IMPORTANT, this is when you truly repair and recover from your workouts and steroids do some of their best work.

I hear all of you guys on my BF but a few things came into play with my decision to start my second cycle sooner rather than later.. My BF wasn't too terrible to where I looked bad is 1, I lost a good amount of fat in between 1-2 but used the 'why bulk cut bulk cut when you can just bulk bulk cut and save a couple pounds of muscle' to justify my decision mainly.. I'll be honest, I just wanted to jump back on the juice asap. College was starting back up and wanted that extra kick.

Anyways, I dont think its my diet, I've absolutely been eating enough protein/cal to gain (even if I wasnt on steroids I should have gained weight) my training is good (maybe its time to switch my exercises but I can't imagine that'd be a reason my gains would go from decent to non existent almost immediately) my rest was much much better this cycle than last, def. didnt overtrain. Idk. The gear being bad shouldnt really be it either because then I wouldnt have gained in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by dknauf90 View Post
    I hear all of you guys on my BF but a few things came into play with my decision to start my second cycle sooner rather than later.. My BF wasn't too terrible to where I looked bad is 1, I lost a good amount of fat in between 1-2 but used the 'why bulk cut bulk cut when you can just bulk bulk cut and save a couple pounds of muscle' to justify my decision mainly.. I'll be honest, I just wanted to jump back on the juice asap. College was starting back up and wanted that extra kick.

Anyways, I dont think its my diet, I've absolutely been eating enough protein/cal to gain (even if I wasnt on steroids I should have gained weight) my training is good (maybe its time to switch my exercises but I can't imagine that'd be a reason my gains would go from decent to non existent almost immediately) my rest was much much better this cycle than last, def. didnt overtrain. Idk. The gear being bad shouldnt really be it either because then I wouldnt have gained in the first place.

ya know, I was thinking.. is it possible my body is just exhausted? Ive had a pretty big transformation since last october.. I lost 20 lbs, then gained 30 on cycle, lost 12, gained 18... Ill be honest, my body is fucking tired. My left arm is fucked, all the tendons from the wrist to elbow are in severe pain.. over the last few weeks my shoulders been a pain in the ass.. ive normally been able to work around/through it, but itd be easy to say that it was less intensity than normal and also that my body could use a rest.
    Last edited by dknauf90; 09-12-2012 at 03:29 PM.