Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JAH3855 TestE/TrenE Cycle Log

tren e didn't affect my sleep until about 5 weeks in, then only a small amount. I must be one of those few that tren sides don't bother too bad. But the night sweats, well that a whole other story. Im drenched every night. I wonder what the actual scientific cause for that is....
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

2012-09-24 UPDATE

Second injection last night, 300mg Test E, 350mg Tren E, packed the 3ml syringe to the max so it was probably a little more of both in there .. no injection issues and no pain today.

Last night i got a little hot at night and woke up, but i think it's the combo of the down comforter on the bed and the furnace being on now. Went back to sleep without issue. I have been sleeping just fine the past few nights, so the issues i was having several days ago must've been a placebo type of thing. I've also been avoiding any food after 9pm, i think that helps. I usually go to bed just before midnight and wake up just before 8:30.

Today's workout:
    Bent over bb rows x4
    Wide grip seated rows x4
    chest-supported Tbar rows x2
    Shrugs using standing calf machine x2
    1 Farmers walk around the weight room with 55lb db's (about 150 paces - - BURNS!)

CHOW
    Today so far: one pound organic beef with some low sugar ketchup and mustard, 2 cups brown rice, 1/2 cup soy beans, 2 cups egg whites, 2/3 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, 1tbsp natural pb, 1 packet tuna + 8oz deli turkey/ham rolled up for a snack .. and in a half hour i'll be eating 6oz organic beef and 6oz of grilled tilapia. No veggies or carbs in general after 5pm, except for a little A1 sauce on my beef/fish.

This is what I eat M - F. Friday night is up in the air, Saturday/Sunday's I usually eat at least one junk meal .. like a couple slices of pizza and some wings .. or something not TOO bad like a shaved steak sammy from the bar down the street. I'm human.

FINALLY my protein powder arrived today after a week and a half. I do one scoop in my AM shake, and one scoop post workout. I know protein powder is the DEVIL around here, but honestly i mainly use it for flavoring when i'm drinking egg whites in the AM. I got 50% isolate, 45% concentrate, and 5% waxy maize, and Stevia to sweeten instead of sucralose/saccharin/splenda/aspartame/etc (which seems to bloat me).

Alright this log entry is too long .. SO FAR SO GOOD !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    tren e didn't affect my sleep until about 5 weeks in, then only a small amount. I must be one of those few that tren sides don't bother too bad. But the night sweats, well that a whole other story. Im drenched every night. I wonder what the actual scientific cause for that is....
    Wonder that too ..and if there's anything that can be done about it .. i mean, it must be the result of some sort of thermogenic type of thing, who knows. Something tells me Bulletproof probably has the answer lol

I sleep fine on tren most of the time but then there are night that I lie there tossing and turning all night.
    I also believe that the effecfts of tren are cumulative. in other words the longer you run it the more the symptoms.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I sleep fine on tren most of the time but then there are night that I lie there tossing and turning all night.
    I also believe that the effecfts of tren are cumulative. in other words the longer you run it the more the symptoms.
    I believe that about tren also. I start getting bad sides around week 6 and by week 8 I'm sick of tren. When I start getting kidney pain I know it's time to drop the tren.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

The sides arent too bad for me. I sweat alot at night and during the day tho. I just sleep with a fan on high. Occasionally I have trouble sleeping but most nights I find if I workout hard that day followed by sex that night I sleep like a baby lol My temper is bad and im extremely impatient on tren but I can live with it for 10 weeks for the gains i get.

2012-09-25 UPDATE

Slept fine last night, woke up once to take a whiz and move the cat over to the gf's side of the bed. I am definitely all-around "warmer" than I normally am, but nothing too weird. Horny as all heck. Not full-on "cycle horny" but it won't be long ..

Did Chest today, and I'll be posting a chest workout question over in the lifting board ..
    Flat bench on Hammer machine x5 (5 sets of 5)
    Fly machine x3
    Incline hammer machine x3

Only reason i did Incline last was some dude was sitting on the Incline for forever. But i got a HUGE pump in my chest today, filled out really big (for me anyways). I looked in the mirror in the locker room and was like WTF? Why can't it look like that all the time haha.

Till tmrw..

HELP WITH CHEST ROUTINE ! If you have a few mins, could ya'll help a brother out ..

http://forums.isteroids.com/training...tml#post771109

Thx ...

Inc BB press, 6 sets SLOW reps 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4. Bench angle no more than 4" above horizontal.
    INC DB flyes, 4 sets SLOW reps 15, 12, 10, 6(same bench angle)
    Wide dips, 6 sets (weighted) to complete and utter failure each set!

love the diet bro, your throwing the food down, looks good...........except those damn shakes lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Inc BB press, 6 sets SLOW reps 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4. Bench angle no more than 4" above horizontal.
    INC DB flyes, 4 sets SLOW reps 15, 12, 10, 6(same bench angle)
    Wide dips, 6 sets (weighted) to complete and utter failure each set!

love the diet bro, your throwing the food down, looks good...........except those damn shakes lol.
    16 sets geez!

Will the "low angle incline" be easy on the rotator cuff, Danno? You're doing those using a barbell? The "stationary"/traditional benches at my gym do not adjust - - the incline barbell setup is fixed at, i would guess, about 45 degrees ...... or do you actually use a barbell while laying on a mobile/adjustable bench ?

I do my weighted dips on a separate Tricep day .. weighted dips, close-grip bench (which i may ditch because the heavier weight is starting to tax my shoulder too), Db skull crushers, then rope pulldowns till i can't do any more.

Yeah yeah yeah, i blend my breakfast into a "shake" !! Get over it LOL !

thanks Danno..