Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do normal test levels necessarily mean gear is bunk?

Default Do normal test levels necessarily mean gear is bunk?

Hey guys I'm on about week 8 of a cutting cycle, taking a mix of test prop/masteron/tren 100mg each EOD. In addition for the past 4 weeks I have added var 50mg ED along with T3 and albuterol.

Recently I had some blood work done for some separate issues and went ahead and got my test levels tested. Well to my surprise they came back within normal range. I felt pretty good the gear was legit as I have noticed gaining some pretty good size and other people have commented as well. But after seeing my test levels where they are I am obviously concerned.

So my question to you guys is does anyone know if normal test levels by definition mean that the gear is bunk or are there other factors that could make my test levels come back normal even WHILE I'm on some legit stuff? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

If your stuff was legit, your levels should have been thru the roof.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

It comes down to how much test you were doing. If you were running it 100-200mg per week then you could have levels within the normal range. You say you are dosing 100mg of each EOD so that would be 350mg of test prop per week. Your levels should be well above normal range if that is correct. The masteron and tren will not raise the test levels so it could also be that those are legit and you test is crap or underdosed. Was this a blend by chance or are you doing 100mg from three separate vials?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

It was a blend of all three mixed in one vial. This is my second cycle. My first cycle I did test prop only and had my test levels tested and they were definitely elevated. Plus I had some of the other "tell-tale" signs of it being legit such as high libido, shrunken testes, etc. Haven't really noticed any of that with this cycle. I have noticed some definite size improvements though so that's why this is so confusing.

Were your test levels stable BEFORE cycle. If they were low prior. You could be somewhere in the normal range. like previously stated, this depends on dose also

Its one of the reasons I dont ever touch blends, you just dont know what the hell your getting. Sounds to me like your gear is waaay underdosed, at least the Prop is. Would be good to get it lab tested!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Sounds like it is underdosed to be nice about it.
    But if you had zero or very low test levels before you started it could be that it just brought your levels to normal.
    I have very low natural test levels due to my age (58). So it takes a bit more for me to get to the point that would be normal for a teenager.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Any ideas on how to go about getting it tested and the cost?

it will be costly,check google you will find places

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Its one of the reasons I dont ever touch blends, you just dont know what the hell your getting. Sounds to me like your gear is waaay underdosed, at least the Prop is. Would be good to get it lab tested!
    This is what I was thinking too. As far as getting it tested, I wouldn't waste my time but I would definitely not use them again. If you don't mind shoot me a pm with the brand name. We might want to look at it a little more and maybe even post about it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.