Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF, help me

Default WTF, help me

I might be overreacting but i've got a pretty big knot thats popped up. I did a pin about wednesday in my left glute, and i got pretty high up and to the side. So today i noticed my ass cheek was very tender. I got to looking in the mirror, and i have a bruise and a hard "knot" about half the length of my thumb and about as wide as my thumb, so it's more oval than round. The wierd thing is this knot is all the way over and down right next to my ass crack. So i don't see how the oil could have moved over that far and down. The only other thing out of the ordinary is i absolutley thrashed legs on thursday, and went very deep on squats, first time i've been really sore in months. It's not red yet, but is slightly warm to the touch...and ideas of what this could be?
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Could be a lot of things.
    Depends on what you were pinning, how sanitary the pin session was, how clean the gear is or isn't ect ect.

Quick advice. Heating pad or Hot water bottle (I prefer hot water bottle because pads dont get hot enough IMO)
    Heat for 10-20 minutes then massage it hard← Gotta man up for this one. Foam roller will make it easier.
    Repeat, repeat repeat.
    If you have some eucalyptus(sp) oil put a DAB (less is more) after you heat and use that to massage.

Best case it could just be a raging zit or ingrown hair mid development, no association with the pin.

The gear should be fine, been using this stuff for a while, and never had any problem out of it. I just think it's odd that it would have moved that far over if it is indeed the gear. So massage is good? im not gonna make it worse by doing that?

I've had some monster zits on my back before, and this kinda feels like some of those did, but i've never had one start this big. I wish i could just jab a needle in there and suck out whatever is in there, but im sure i'd make it worse
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Slavik View Post
    Best case it could just be a raging zit or ingrown hair mid development, no association with the pin.
    this is what i was thinking. try hot compresses with a steaming (as hot as you can handle it) wet rag for 20-30 minutes multiple times and see if it comes to a head. if so soften it up in a warm shower or hot compress, pop that sucker and clean it.

Its most likely moved that far over because of the deep squats and hardcore leg workout you did. Muscles flexing and stretching hard are going to push twist and pull that knot of oil. It actually sounds as if it was either not pinned deep enough into the muscle and is sitting "on" the muscle sandwhiched by the outer layer of fat, or its actually in between a couple muscles. It would be rather strange for that knot of oil to actually be holding together in the knot and moving thru muscle tissue.
    Take Browns advice and break it up as much as possible......gonna hurt somewhat but its about all you can do......or do some more deep squats and see if you can get it to shoot out your ass lol
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

If it went from outside to the middle.. I'm lead to believe you where doing squats horizontally and on your side! Amazing man!!lol
    Does it look infected? I'd say post a photo but I don't wanna see your ass haha
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Yeah, ill spare you guys the pleasure of seeing my hairy ass.

On a serious note though, this thing has turned into the most severe bruise i have ever seen. It's truly rediculous how big this thing is. Don't know what the fuck happend. I would have remebered something hitting my ass hard enough to cause a bruise like this. Im a bit concerned, its not warm, and i can't tell if its red because the severity of the bruise. There is still a pocket of something below it. ANY ideas what this could be?

This happened to me brother. Last cycle. This time of the year. When my girl was injecting me as soon as she started plunging I screamed for her to ull it out. She did. Then bout three days later hard ass knot and bruise almsot the size of my fist. I related it to either knicking a vein or knicking the sciatic nerve
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

There is no pain though? Wasn't when i pinned either.....and the bruise started a good 3-4 inches away from where i pinned. The bruis almost encompasses my entire ass cheek today. damndest thing i've ever seen. Maybe due to my recently started asprin regimen?