Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Post PCT Gyno

Default Post PCT Gyno

Hey guys! Longtime no hear, ive recently ran into a little trouble maybe you guys can help me out with.
    5 months ago i ran a 20weeker, first cycle ever. Great sucess, gains were well kept however i gained a considerable amount of fat after but im almost back to 10% bf. My plans to go atleast another 2-3 months before another cycle, been hard but feels good to be having some natural gains again.

Now the problem, recently i was having sore nips. Like seriously sore, just from rubbing on my shirt. I assumed my estrogen couldnt possible be high 4-5months post PCT so i didnt think much of it. Well turns out 2 weeks later i have a rubbery lump right behind my right nipple. Squeezed it a little and i even had slight lactation. WTF i didn't even use a nandrolone just test/win/var. Ran adex throughout and after HCG due to estrogen spike. The lactation is gone, and my left nipple is completely back to normal now, however behind my right nipple where it is rubbery is still very sensitive to touch and if i look closely i see a difference between the two. Any help/explanations. Am i stuck with this lump now or you think letro might reverse it. I gotta contact my guy asap.

Oh btw, i did have blood test results pre-during-post cycle. During had quite bad lipid profile, however post was good and test levels back in normal range HOWEVER doc didnt do estro levels

You have to get E2 levels from doc.

What was your exact cycle. Including AI usage. Adex etc.?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

If the lump is rubbery I would start running Letro asap!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Cycle was Dbol kickstart with tail end win. Started with TestE finished with Prop. PCT regime was 10 day HCG blast followed by nolva clomid (more clomid than nolva). On cycle adex was .5 E3D than .25 E3D when win was added with zero issues. .5adex E2D during HCG and 7days after last HCG shot.

You think ietro will reverse the rubbery sensitive lump behind my nipple

Thats what its for bro.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

OHshit. Ok! thanks man getting it asap. I thought once it was rubbery it was irreversible except for surgery.

My gy says the UH lan for the Letro is not very trusted. Shit this will be interesting.