Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Deca or EQ which causes more water retention??

Default Deca or EQ which causes more water retention??

Title says it all... which causes more water weight?? From what i have read (steroid profiles, etc) EQ seems to be capable of causing more water but when I see post and threads seems to be that Deca causes it more.

Deca will without doubt cause more water gain weight. EQ is known for leaner gains with little water retention.

Cheers,
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

I second timoid.

Deca will blow you up and EQ generally has little to no water gain.

Thats what I keep reading in post but why is it that profiles say other wise:

Deca profiles :
    "Deca is both a very nice steroid for cutting and bulking cycles"
    "Those not subject to a drug screen are likely to find the low water retention and good effect of this drug favorable for use in pre-contest cutting stacks. A combination of Deca and WinstrolC~ during the weeks/months leading up to a show for example, is noted to greatly enhance to look of muscularity and definition. A strong non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin® or trenbolone could be further added, providing an enhanced level of hardness and density to the muscles"

EQ profiles:
    "The favorable properties of this drug are greatly appreciated by athletes, Equipoise® being a very popular injectable in recent years. It is considered by many to be a stronger, slightly more androgenic Deca-Durabolin®. It is generally cheaper, and could replace Deca in most cycles without greatly changing the end result."
    "The tendency to develop a noticeable amount of water retention with this drug would therefore be slightly higher than that with Deca-DurabolinO (with an estimated 20°/a conversion), but much less than what would be expected with a stronger agent such as Testosterone."

But I have also seen this:
    "For some reason, Eq is usually compared with Deca Durabolin, and the only real comparison is that gains with the two are very similar, with perhaps the edge in strength going to Eq, and the edge in weight gain going to Deca Durabolin."

So whats the truth??

This information is outdated on so many levels.

To answer your original question deca will emphatically cause more water retention than EQ. In fact the two drugs are polar oposites when it comes to water retention.

Cheers,
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

I've gotta agree. This is pretty outdated info. I'd look for different sources.

We live in a confusing world MI..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Lol... damn you google!! Thanks guys. Thats why i was asking.

That "info" is a complete crock IMO
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy