Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEST-- To get off or not to get off?

I agree with all of these guys. I was on for about 3 years with only a few weeks off here and there and now I have been off for over 3 months and I feel absolutely fucking horrible. My body cant recover, I feel beat down, tired, sluggish and all of that has carried over into the bedroom. I had blood work, my lipids are improving, whereas last time they were so bad that I had a heart cath!

I think Haz nailed it as well as the others, the longer you prolong and coming then recovering naturally the harder it will be. You will find that you are not addicted to steroids, but off them you "feel" everything and on steroids you feel nothing and just want more.

I have learned one major thing, its called cycling for a reason. Whether its 1000mgs blast to 200mgs trt or cycles to off cycles, you need to give your body a break, or it will break. Its amazing how much your body ends up relying on the excessive Test, its gets to a point where the synthetic Test starts allowing your body to ignore hormonal needs. Its not good, especially if you are younger.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

When you pass 50 years old then ask again.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree Bullet. I plan to come off TRT a few times per year just to give my system a break. I've been off now about 8 weeks, which is longer than I had planned but I'm going through my regular endo now for TRT. I have to play the game even though he knows I have been on TRT for a while. I just got my blood work back Friday so tomorrow I need to schedule my follow up. It's hard staying off when you have about 100ml of test sitting there.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

good to see you heed the advice. we all know the come down blues. they suck! but if you cycle properly and train your ass of in between and eat right the loss of gains should be very small if anything.

train till you bleed and eat till you cant eat no more and you will always gety what you want from your body!