Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this cycle is test/eq only next cycle will be

Default this cycle is test/eq only next cycle will be

Right now im running test and eq only.. Next cycle I might add deca so it will be test/eq/deca.... What is the max I can run that cycle and what will be the difference of the two cycles? What will I get by adding the deca that I am not getting now?
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

I love Eq and test with a bit of dece thrown in.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-28-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I've run 1500mg test, 1000mg Eq and 1000mg deca a week before. And I never came off just lowered the dose after around 42 weeks.

LOL Buff you are a freakin Boss...
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

I think you can expect more mass from the next cycle but a lot of that will depend on dose, cycle length and the other factors like diet and training. Being you are currently running EQ I assume this will be a 16 week or longer cycle. If that's the case I hoping your next cycle will be some time down the road. I would keep the cycle length to 16-18 weeks max and use the deca in the first 12-14 weeks, run the EQ and test out to the end. Alternatively, you could run a DHT like masteron in place of the EQ and run the cycle a little shorter. If you ran masteron E then you could keep the injection frequency down as well as injection volume.

I can't stress enough the need for blood work. EQ is very well known for raising RBC so having that checked is vital. I would run aspirin every day to keep blood thinned out some.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I think you can expect more mass from the next cycle but a lot of that will depend on dose, cycle length and the other factors like diet and training. Being you are currently running EQ I assume this will be a 16 week or longer cycle. If that's the case I hoping your next cycle will be some time down the road. I would keep the cycle length to 16-18 weeks max and use the deca in the first 12-14 weeks, run the EQ and test out to the end. Alternatively, you could run a DHT like masteron in place of the EQ and run the cycle a little shorter. If you ran masteron E then you could keep the injection frequency down as well as injection volume.

I can't stress enough the need for blood work. EQ is very well known for raising RBC so having that checked is vital. I would run aspirin every day to keep blood thinned out some.
    I take take a high dose of fish oil with lunch and dinner and take aspirin every night before bed on an empty stomach. On top of vitD,C,E resveratrol and to much more to list.

I was going to run the cycle im on now for 20 weeks but am thinking about cutting it to 16 so I can start the other cycle sooner. Can you give me dosages on the test/eq/deca or the test/mast e/deca? I was going to take off about 60 to 90 days before I start the next cycle if all blood work checks out. Don't forget im over 40 and on trt.

i wouldnt worry about fish oils. take omega 3s. they are what is lacking in daily foods mostly plus it helps aid in amti inflamation.

i would run 20 weeks since eq is a long est

wk 1-20 eq 6-900mg wk
    wk 1-16/20 test 5-600mg wk
    wk 1-16/20 deca 4-500mg (make sure its abit lower than the test)
    wk 3-22 adex .5 e3d adjust as needed

i dont know your cycle history much so if youve been into it a long time and are crazy you can up the test and deca dosages 1-200mg. if not the outline above is pretty solid imo
    as for post I like floridas idea of pct after cycle then back on to trt. hit clomid/nolva for 3-5 weeks then jump back on to trt dosages

don't forget caber and vit e on deca.

please please please dont run the doses that are suggested up here ^^^ I have nothing but respect for Buff and Bad but to suggest ANYONE needs more then 2,000mg of gear a week to grow is ridiculous. All steroids are a form of testosterone. You have to imagine their doses combined not seperately. Hopefully one of the more senior mods can chime in here to add some legitimacy to whay im saying but anyone going over 1000mg a week to make gains is either training wrong, eating wrong or just plain addicted to steroids.

That being said, i have no problem with multiple compound cycles, and i think test/eq/deca is a great combo. i would run it like this:

week 1-16: Test; 200mg/wk
    week 1-16: EQ; 400mg/wk
    week 1-16: Deca; 300mg/wk
    week 1-16: Arimidex; 0.5mg/EOD (or Aromasin; 10mg/E3D)
    week 4-18: Dostinex; 0.25mg/E3D (or prami; 0.5mg/day)

thats 900mg of a variety of testosterone per week. 10 TIMES WHAT YOUR BODY NORMALLY PRODUCES. More then this is irrisponsible and will likely lead to bad sides and negative health effects either imediately or later in life.

A low test. dose to keep sexual and other functions kicking. a Moderate EQ dose spread over a long time to utilise its anabolic properties and other effects like hunger etc. A low Deca dose for a boost in anabolic growing power while keeping the overall androgen level in the cyle down (leading to fewer side effects and a more pleasant cycle)- with the AI and Dost. to keep estrogen and progesterone at bay this could be one hell of a bulking cycle. a higher dose is ABSOLUTELY not required.

for people who will say "ohhh i never felt anything from EQ below 800mg wk" i have this to say. you were using the wrong drug. EQ is not going to give you massive gains, its not even going to give you large gains. it will give lean, moderate gains and will help other drugs you are taking become more effetive- by taking up SHBG and increasing appetite. only a moderate dose is required to do this. if you are looking for big gains then stack eq with something else- like deca. the deca will be doing almost all the growing, the eq is an accesory to that growth.

i hope i havent sounded too harsh on anyone or pissed anyone off- but this is important to me personally and im sure to the site as a whole, that we give SAFE, sound advice on steroid use, not ABUSE.

I put fish oil but I take super omegas from life extensions. I like the input from everybody. joe I understand what you are saying and I wouldn't do 1000+ of test a week etc. But I do like Bad juju's doses. I was thinking 600test/600eq/400deca but I would like to know more about Mast E instead of EQ.

That is more that 1000mg a test a week Cane. 1200mg by my reckoning plus 400mg of Deca.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT