Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Open Apology To All

Hey Buff, I appreciate your open honesty on what you take and what you have taken. I would hope people on here are able to see what you take and what is recommended are extremely different. It actually inspires me to see someone your age with so much drive. I can see me following in your footsteps when I get closer to your age. Don't stop being yourself on here. I posted this in the wrong thread earlier..
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

i still love you bro... lol... you give good experienced advise to all... lovin this south fla weather right with you... stay frosty... mark

Hazcat Guest

I certainly don't see a need for an apology. You are a sign of the times we live in. I believe the future holds much lower dosing but this is the world as it was presented to you. I'm hoping everyone stays healthy and lower dosing is the wave of the future. All we have is ancedotal evidence to make our decisions. Recent events have opened my eyes but the majority is still headed full bore. It's going to take some time to turn around this huge rolling snow ball. My hope is to put the brakes on here at this board for new people arriving. There are people here that will choose to keep going with the higher dosing and that's their choice. It may benefit the board if they keep their dosing to themselves but I'm not the type to censor opinions and I don't think it's right to do something like that. I've recommended some cycles over the years that I wish I could take back. Not everyone will be on board with new dosing guidelines but I'm headed toward being more conservative for health reasons.

I'm with Haz a 101% on this ^^^^^^^
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Much respect buffster. Yeah MD45's scenario scared the shit outa me and here lately ive been looking at my daughter and feeling quilty like what if something like that happened to me but i didnt make it. I plann on taking at least a whole year off after my current cycle. Nice post bro we all know that you have been in this game alot longer than us and at a diffrent level but some of these new cats on here might not so i can understand why you felt you needed to post that. you usaully always say on those posts stating your doses that they are really not recommended for the average person so i dont really think they have been able to be misinterpreted for the most part even by those new guys. Much respect man.

Lol Buff. Only some of the hardcore would even attempt what you do. I would certainly hope that the people who even dabble with steroids start by thinking about what they are doing and then come to sites like this to further their knowledge. If they arent theyll find ouit quickly that 200mg eod of tren isnt good like we both did awhile back lol. And if they dont hopefully they are the ones that actually go pro and win. thats them to make up their own minds as you do with what you take. keep pumping hard man. i love reading you blog

ps, let the boys split the test. Ill take all the other stuff you dont want

I have to agree with buff here, and include myself in his apology.

I am only 37 and I fully understand what I am doing to my body, the doses I run are by far what I would promote to anyone else. I am doctor monitored, doctor told me to go to another guy have him prescribe GH and run that too...go figure...

What I run in the off season is not what you should run. I would agree with buff again that he is most likely one of the biggest guys here. I would also lay money that I am right up there with the top 5% of this site, but not as lean right now. I also compete once every 2 years, but as I get bigger and leaner that gets more often with more drugs and higher doses. It has also taken me 8 years to get here.

Anyway....I would not tell anyone to run too much unless I know where your going, what your doing and help you fully understand what it is your doing to your body.
    It slays me that 80% of the guys don't do research and don't know what they are doing what HPTA is, how acne is made etc etc.

MORE IS NOT BETTER.

I stopped blogging for a long time, lurk in the shadows chime in when I think necessary, only because it was time to take a break.
    Please take your time, you have the rest of your life.

Respect to you buff always. Even if I am not posting, feel free to drop me a line.

you two stop it or youre gonna get a timeout! you hear me! apologies are only if you do something to someone in a negative way. we need ppl like you as test subjects so keep it down and keep going!
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 11-01-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    you two stop it or youre gonna get a timeout! you hear me! apologies are only if you do something to someone in a negative way. we need ppl like you as test subjects so keep it down and keep going!
    10-4 good buddy.