Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's That Time of Year again !

Default It's That Time of Year again !

Hey guys ! Been a long ass year off the sauwce. Gotta say tho, after that big scare with my lipid profile, it's taught me a valuable lesson about orals and +20 week cycles. Anyways, it's good to be back, planning on cycling in about 3 weeks, last cycle ended february...

Prop 16-ish weeks 150mg EOD
    TBol leftovers week1-3 or 4 depending how much i have left 40mg ED
    Masteron 100mg EOD weeks 6-16
    Winstrol 60mg ED weeks 10-16
    HCG 250 i.u Tue-Friday weeks 2-16 blast the rest at the end
    PCT Nolva clomid
    Oh, and Clen 2weeks on 2weeks off here and there

What you guys think? Oh and as for AI, im in a little situation. Recently i had a gyno rebound NO CLUE WHY, popped adex like no toomorow calmed it down, but still got one nip with a small lump behind nipple but zero irritation now. My letro just came in, is it smart to run a Letro regime as i start my cycle? Also this letro I got costed a pretty penny, but is much more trusted then my adex. Could i just run a letro regime then low dose letro through rest of cycle ?

I have never ran masteron before, how you guys think of it? I have herd people got good results from running it higher than test.

I have debated Tren ace as im already doing short esters, but dont believe i am ready for it and am kinda scared aswell. If i did do tren ace tho my logic would think maybe hit it at beggining then stop when i start masteron so i wont suffer so much on pct?

My plan is strictly cut. Last cycle i gained 20+ lbs (thank you dbol) but really didnt like the bloated feel. Kept about 12lbs. I'm seriously just going strict calorie deficit diet low carbs and want to maintain muscle mass as i get down to single digit bf%

Any help/advice/input would be appreciated from you guys
    Last edited by MattyP; 11-08-2012 at 04:04 AM.

50mg of mast EoD will eliminate your need to run AI on cycle so I have been told, I have not tested this theory myself but should.

Dont mess with your gyno, have a doctor look at it.

I would run letro before your cycle. It will eliminate all your estrogen which will inhibit your gains. Why waste perfectly good gear?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I second these two guys. ^
    Last edited by Slavik; 11-09-2012 at 12:32 AM.

WOAH. Your saying nuking my estrogen while on cycle would inhibit gains !!?

I seriously need a full explanation

Oh, and the gyno's really not that bad i caught it early considering. Its just like a hard lump about size of 5 cents behind one nip

I think buf meant wouldn't** he wouldn't use it because it will kill your estro which will hurt your gains.

You need estrogen to grow. Using an AI on cycle suppresses your estrogen from getting too high as your body tries to compensate for the huge difference between your new testosterone level and the estro level. With raised estrogen comes all the estro sides. Gyno, as you have encountered. But forcing your estro down to near nothing will definitely hinder your growth. Not only that but your joints will feel like fire, and a bunch of other bad sides.

They say once you have gyno, you will always be prone to flare ups. Just keep that in mind.

Ya im aware, it scares me im really staying on it. But now this has also got me paranoid of taking too much AI shitttt .... :S

If bulletproof read this thread he would say it is fine to hammer the estrogen. He always takes a high dose to the point where his joints Hirt then backs off a little. He swears by it... It works for him!
    Or get in line for surgery then it doesn't matter about it!

Btw how big is a 5 cent piece? I can't remember when I was there. I was only usin 100$$ bills
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!