Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 2nd cycle advise and tips

Default 2nd cycle advise and tips

i am looking for some advice on my second cycle that would have 40 mg dbol for the first five weeks, test e 500-600 mg for 16 weeks, and nolva as pct for 18-22 weeks in doses of 60/40/20/20 to keep the gyno away.

add .5mgs arimidex ED to the cycle and clomid PCT

3. Default

why test for that long unless you are running other things along with it? is this your first cycle? if your going to run test that long then run something like eq or primo with it...

aromasin 12.5 mg eod on cycle for an ai...

pct

clomid AGguys.com
    Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
    forma stanzol mrsupps.com
    daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

With a longer estered test 16 weeks is a good run. Much less and you don't get the full benefit of it.
    On the arimidex I do fine with .5mg e3d.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

nolva is terrible forget that look into a much better form of recovery.
    id add hcg on cycle, some my say no but id run anything my power to recover nicley.
    Id choose aromasin aswell at 12.5mg eod will be great and is a better choice than adex etc if dosed correctly.
    If your going that long you may like to run additional compounds alongside your test.

Nobody uses serms for gyno prevention anymore and that includes nolvadex, it may increase your risk of future gyno on certain cycles later on and has loads of shitty sides.
    Choose your serm on its actions towards Hpta axis in relation to possible side effects. Ai's are what stop gyno.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    why test for that long unless you are running other things along with it? is this your first cycle? if your going to run test that long then run something like eq or primo with it...

aromasin 12.5 mg eod on cycle for an ai...

pct

clomid AGguys.com
    Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
    forma stanzol mrsupps.com
    daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com
    nice to see someone else using the liquid serms from agguys.. ive been using them for years and they are top notch .