Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren questions

Default tren questions

i am about to run a tren e only cycle and want to know how can i make the best out of it? what's the average dose? what are the realistic goals while using tren in a cycle of eight to ten weeks?

depends on where you are now, but guys get great results with tren ... ton of sides though

Only tren? You probably crazy... What's your stats and how many cycles you ran?

have seen and read guys cycling like this, seems to be very effective for quite agew guys however some hit disaster...

Iv not used it solo, some guys do very well other do not run at approx 50-75 eod guys gained 7-10lbs off 7/8 week runs (decent gains tho).
    Imo 8 weeks would be enough of tren aces solo. Tren shuts you down hard so be warned !

i would add a test base, maybe a low dosage of prop to accompany it would be good. Its a personal thing and something that is better suited to more advanced users, who know their bodies and how to react to things..
    Some can run and handle tren alone and do better without the test, where as others cant handle it solo and must run test stacked in, gotta try and see how you respond, its a personal gamble/experiment but does seem to work for some guys...
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

You come here asking questions because you need answers, correct? You need to ask more questions and do more research about what you're about to do to your body. By the sounds of it, you have no idea what you're about to do. Asking questions about dosages and realistic gains shows inexperience. In no way am I claiming that I'm an expert on these matters. I have only run one cycle (start my second one in a month'ish). Luckily, I had the guys on this board who are experienced and full of knowledge on these hormones. These guys will point you in the right direction and know what they are talking about.. Before you dive into this face first figure out what it is that youre putting into your body.

You need to post up your stats (age, height, goals, BF%, Diet and previous AAS experiences) for anyone to give you proper information on how to run this cycle. If you were experienced enough to run Tren then you wouldnt have to ask how much to dose it at.

Stick around and hangout here on the IS forums, ask questions, read through other threads and articles and LEARN.

Knowledge is Power, you've heard that before right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynes View Post
    You come here asking questions because you need answers, correct? You need to ask more questions and do more research about what you're about to do to your body. By the sounds of it, you have no idea what you're about to do. Asking questions about dosages and realistic gains shows inexperience. In no way am I claiming that I'm an expert on these matters. I have only run one cycle (start my second one in a month'ish). Luckily, I had the guys on this board who are experienced and full of knowledge on these hormones. These guys will point you in the right direction and know what they are talking about.. Before you dive into this face first figure out what it is that youre putting into your body.

You need to post up your stats (age, height, goals, BF%, Diet and previous AAS experiences) for anyone to give you proper information on how to run this cycle. If you were experienced enough to run Tren then you wouldnt have to ask how much to dose it at.

Stick around and hangout here on the IS forums, ask questions, read through other threads and articles and LEARN.

Knowledge is Power, you've heard that before right?
    Very well said ^^^^
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Hazcat Guest

I think it would be relative to inquire if he were planning on using tren A or tren E.

He has already said tren e.
    I don't think 10 weeks will give that great results and you will get all kinds of neg sides.
    200mg every 3 days would be good running it for 16 weeks
    Also run test e at 125mg every 3 days for 18 weeks
    Plus pct of clomid a little nolv
    And i would also run hcg starting at week 14 through to 18

Hazcat Guest

I guess if you have to ask questions like that you shouldn't use it.

I am new to Tren but I don't run anything without a test base.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp