Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test Acetate

Default Test Acetate

No misprint, you herd me. Testosterone Acetate.

Been reading on it, friend just brewed it recently, want to throw it in the mix next week when I start. I understand the half life is like a day less than prop, but how you guys feel of the way I've incorporated it in....

TBol 50mg ED weeks 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-14
    TEST ACETATE 50mg EOD weeks 1-14, 150mg EOD weeks 15-16
    Masteron 150mg EOD weeks 1-12
    Win Tabs 60mg ED weeks 10-16

Ancilaries incase wondering...
    HCG 250i.u 2x per week for weeks 1-16
    Aromasin
    Nolva, Clomid PCT 5 weeks

Good? Bad? Ugly? shoot ! haha

Seems a shame to run it alongside the Prop like that, why not just drop the prop entirely and run the Ace? Would be interesting to see how it compares to the P for water retention.
    Keep us posted
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I agree. Run It separately. You'll get a better feel for it and how you can change things for future use
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

If danno and jonny say it, than it is so ! I'll run the prop at 150mg EOD till my leftovers are done then switch over to acetate 150mg EOD. Get a nice little comparison

Thanks for looking at the cycles guys

Let me know if you recommend anything sweet to be added im goin complete cut on this one calorie deficit high cardio

My experience with acetate, no ester, suspension, etc. is that 50mg is not really enough to do a whole lot. It probably won't make any difference in your cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The advantage to it over prop would be the ester weight is less meaning you will get more hormone mg to mg. Considering you will be pinning EOD with either one that could be a slight advantage. I would speculate the difference in water retention between the two wouldn't be noticeable. I really don't think you will notice much difference either way. Worth giving it a try though.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

This is funny, this stuff just became available to me.

Hazcat Guest

Take out the test prop and run the test Ace 100 mg's for weeks 1-7 then start test prop 100mg's daily for weeks 8-12 then off cycle. You can toss of winstrol in for 4 week run after the test prop but you'll find pct much harder. Winstrol has an uncanny way of shutting you down. No need for masteron or nolvadex.. I'd use an AI taper with a couple of weeks of clomid in there part way through pct but ultimately taper off the AI for pct.

Now i'm really interested in seeing this comparison. I'm eager to get rid of my leftovers, so i'm gunna get this leftover prop out of the way. But my other gear has arrived and i got enough test acetate for like 8 weeks, so this should be fun . Thanks Buff and everyone else for the replies, gives me a good idea what to look for ... will chime back in here 6 weeks from now !

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    Take out the test prop and run the test Ace 100 mg's for weeks 1-7 then start test prop 100mg's daily for weeks 8-12 then off cycle. You can toss of winstrol in for 4 week run after the test prop but you'll find pct much harder. Winstrol has an uncanny way of shutting you down. No need for masteron or nolvadex.. I'd use an AI taper with a couple of weeks of clomid in there part way through pct but ultimately taper off the AI for pct.
    Weird, personally i find when i take win at the tail end of a cycle, it helps harden me up and retain my gains post cycle ...