Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good read from National Competitor

Default Good read from National Competitor

Hey guys ! here is a very interesting and controversial read from one of my favorite National BB'ers up here in Canada. He is one of the few who actually say it like it is. This dudes 37yrs old now, and lives in the Montreal region like me so mind his crazy Franglish talk. But none the less a very very good read if you got time. He advocates the 8weeks X 3cycles theor, some might call him crazy, i call him honest !

BLP , controversial advice for steroid begginers :

hpta will become off , doesnt matters 100 or 1000mg , th recovery is same , if you crash at 250mg on pct you will crash with a 1000 anw, if you crash at 250mg that mean steroid are not for you , any serious bbers in heavy weight or in super H', take th non stop route fairly soon , body will always recover , apl/hcg or not , til your alive it' will recover , hcg help , levrone still look heathly

250mg per cc of enan , not a full esther,, it's not water base , active esther of enanthate around 220mg , then again thinking th ugl raw personal distributor honest , you think you fully absord 220mg ? body doesnt absord all food or medication ,, same for steroid ,,, your 250mg become 200mg , your 1000mg become 800mg

250mg create same damage has a 1000mg , liver is a beauty it' always regenerate , look charlie sheen still alive , downregulation with happen due to higher myostatin after 8 weeks , that why im a advocate of th 8 weeks cycle for beginners or intermediate, th only way after 8 week to keep result on mass,, it's adding tren ,, if do dht , hepatoxic tren dht,,, while th hell you want to stop at that point ,, mind as well be on year basis , because tren mean mega crash ,,, and you all know it LOL

or after 8 weeks , another way to fight myostatin by adding slin or gh to keep goin longer cycle , if your ready to spend few thousand dollars on gh n play with insulin , 1000mg is nothing ,, then again th idea is for beginners , serious beginners, this will be moderate

8 weeks on - short time off 2-3 weeks - several times .. 3 times ,,,

1000mg 8 weeks - adaptation not many thing do occur / then 2 weeks off /

1000mg 8 weeks long esther slowly kick in on second time / 2 weeks off again /

third cycle of 1000mg boom !!!!! steroid !!!! finally!!! , gain 20 pounds , **** like animal , train 2 hours in sweat guy and you know what steroid fell like and THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK EVER !!!!!YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO TAKE STEROID !!!
    haha look all th dumb on roid n stil lok twink at your gym
    who ever did few years steroid remember the real punch kick, th first one ever ,, ,, it's always near 7 months ,, not after a week u swallow dbol

stop 4 month once ritual done

, pct for 2 months to recover infertility and full natural hpta system since you aim family ,,

for those doing/planning useless only oral cycle to get in th future mood of trying steroid and loosing everything afterword , like 95% of lost gain..
    it's imbecile , we dont want good looking abs for summer , we want future monster with obvious steroid result ,,

they destroy asl/ast with nitric oxyde , annihilate adrenal gland with ephedrine and barfing up protein shake at gym hidden in toilet since adding anavar cycle affect ph and make stomach acidic. all this to stay im "natural" and did not inject th demon testotesrone,, only injection does th right job fella' , raw truth , inject be kind to liver , liver who convert testo

palumbo dont do oral palumbo stll look healthy and he was 300 pounds , guy over 50 , all mr olympia are alive since 1967, steroid dont kill

1000mg bring decent result , satisfying result , i try 500-750mg on gym partner ,, nah ,, not really ,,, ppls who answer well at 500mg , they have great genetic ,, why not do 1000mg then they will explode even more ,, most ppls are scare of a 1000mg when pro do 3000mg

finally on conclusion, anyone who touch steroid eventually will do a 1000mg cycle anw ,, why wait ? be ****ing huge while you can recover ,,, at least 25 years old ,, train natural til your 25.

if you do start before by choice it' could compromise th hpta for life , and might be on hrt for life ,, make damn sure th 4 month off law ,, or you can be royally ****ed ,,

for th young i dont give a **** about life n future ,, " frozen your cum "

im 36 i got a year and half to go,, i be done ,, steroid experience always a short pan career , not many can take steroid for 10 years + ,, a 7 months program wont kill you , im still alive , horny n shooting blank zero sperm count

this is th most common story ; ",, guy get a steroid cycle ,, first cycle ,, fell nothing ,,, ahh that ugl is crap blablabla ,,, he' seriously convinced he' got screw and start a new one shortly after ,, after few weeks he' fell something but still not fully satisfy ,, ok damn it ,,, he' increase th dose go ahead on a third cycle ,, then boom ,,, always sweaty , body heat ,,, muscle exploding evry day ,, shave more often ,, ready to **** anyone , anytime , lots of psychological change,,, often beneficial ,, he' swear that ugl is the best shit ever,,, now happy he' stop !!!!! "

th 8 x 3 with 2 weeks off has been made n re done by so many ,, unconsciously !!!!!

stop cycle for 6 month, it's re-start virgin , useless for a wanabee monster in creation, because this is obviously what it about , stop 6 month it goes backward , do one cycle a year , you look good for a moment

if you never touch steroid in your life ... it's will take 7 months ,, in 7 months you will know th truth, THE ANDROGEN TRUTH haha , no ugl will come to ya ,, and said this , it's bad marketing !

300$ meat a week , 200gr fat a day , for 7 months straight with 3 cycle , then you are talking result , 4 months off you will recover your fertility and your hpta and will know what truly what steroid is,, mission accomplished

you need time off,, to party !!! , party n steroid , no , no , i did,, it's not great at all ,, it' fun but it damage you big time ,, you pay afterword
    PARTY OFF CYCLE,, trust me ya on that one

swallow wintab for 3 weeks is not a cycle ,, ok

imagine if th market of ugl was like " ok , bro ,,, start now and in 7 months you get decent mass gain,, " well,,, no one will freaking buy !!!! again th illusion of th miracle pills and th super quick gain,, i be 20 pounds heavier in no time , muscle tech add is same in th underground world

and no ,, it's not extreme , what extreme 3000mg weekly of enanthate for 10 years str8. masteron n tren year basis , slin at every meal , 7-8 steroid at same time in low dosage to mimics alr philosophy to th extreme,
    100mg anadrol a day is extreme,, halotestin + dnp + 400mcg clen that extreme
    1000mg it' what it' should be ,,

unless you want to be a fitness model you dont try it ,, they go by th bandwagon ,, bandwagon of illusion thinking phil heath on creatine

living th dream to be coleman with 5ui gh a day and thinking 1000mg will made 300 pounds bodybuilders ,,, nope ,, i did 2000mg to reach 270 and it's not like i dont know what th **** im doing ,, ask th honest monster what he did to be 270 and be not fat ,,

look picture of ppls and members in her ,, on contest with 1000mg test , log anabolics , none are 300 pounds

if it was that easy everyone will be 300

if it was easy swallow wintab for 3 weeks will be gain you keep for life
    if it was easy 5ui with 1000mg with make top pro , and some maybe do ,, but there myostatin blocker are anormal ,, 0.003 of population

ppls say genetic , genetic ,, i say social environment as serious influences on your muscularity , th way your raise ,, if your dad a freak and put fish oil in your baby milk ,, you got some advantage

you do steroid or you do not , you do 2000% or nothing , dont listen the ppls who say ,, testoterone you will die, gh you will have pregnant belly and bone deformation ,, nasser did 53 contest ,, ****ing 53 ,, and still alive , nasser did 10000mg testo and im sure it' true and he' alive ,, paul borreson did front loading of 1000mg per day for dorian ,, and dorian still alive ,, you want bone deformation of acromegaly it's will cost a fortune ,, it's wont happen ,, im at 18ui a day ,, and my elbow is fine
    only listen to a well know guru , a guy who compete at 4% bf , win show's , or weight 250+ in shape ,, trust people who did th duty n look like it !!!!

steroid you need 7 months and serious investment , financial , dedication and , focus , drive , admiration , obsession, passion, discipline and th secret relentless consistency , intelligence and a little craziness help ,,
    be 4% BF cut water for 36 hours , you need be little crazy ,, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT"S ****ING CRAZY

brologic ,, indeed , trust th gym ,, not th book ,, trust result for you ,, no winning formula ,, only yours ,, it's take time of adaptation ,, keto , carb , cardio , meal fequency ,, drugs response , evryone is different ,,

CONTINUATION ......

and hell yeah i am ****ing crazy,, but at least i make you save time n money,, i spent useless time in past,,, time you dont have ,, im from th pre internet , got gyno , was sick to near death post contest , rebound like stupid n went carb frenzy , had anxiety disosder issue i resolve on diet ,, now im 260 pounds 9 weeks n do th right homework ,, living th dream haha did i say party with steroid my friend ,, wow so much orgy after hours with everything in sight ,, now quiet , gym rat , focus , and a real bber n fell like one ,, party ****ing out of steroid ,, ok !!! hahahahaha

and looking at lesukov and centopani,, they are not loosing there time either

and now that i somewhat miss th bbing carreer blind by many other things like love , art , knowledge , music , sex , and party with a average genetic and go off nattie for 2 half year doing plyometric, will do my best this year ,,

i wish that help you

"so what killed all of the people that dropped with heart attacks in their 30's 40's and 50's?

die young mmmm beta agonist family in superposition , meaning, guy on test n clen go party on cocaine ,, one is ok , clen is ok , cocaine is fine for non addict personality , but mix clen + coke or speed or meth or crystal it playing life roulette, 2 beta blocker at same time ,, really , really bad on heart, this is why bbers at rave ended hospital , you dont die of steroid use, it' always something else,,

in my book th sleep med and painkiller game will by far wreck hormone , why that route due occur too often ? try be on tren year basis , you will have no choice doing so ,,

th pregnant belly,,, it's insulin at every meal on carb pre contest , how they handle slin + gh + masteron + tren n get condition ,, i dont know ,,, pro guru do know', im a keto guy i cant take that direction ,,, a direction who mean 250 on stage will not happen,, get that ? lol

th rough truth is human nature is unequal , one with live 90 years smoking , other will have lung cancer at 40 ,, there's always a gamble , predispose genetic , kidney failure , heart condition , shit happen ,, law of nature ,, life passionate for time being

full carbs , i mean carbs like what pro do today. cutler , coleman , kay , ,,,, that i cant do ,,, and not many can either,,, 1000gr clean carb a day ,, in my drugs lifestyle use/used , i always fell th same thing , shitload of food , like 8000 calories a day,,, is actually harder on health then drugs, i know because i load on cycle pre contest keto and fell fine ,, no way you cant eat 1000gr clean carb without slin every meal , every day , year basis , high carb with predispose genetic it's a gamble,,

,,, for myself high calories mass keto was th healthiest i felt and my heavier weight in life , now 36 yo ,, my cycle are prop , npp , primo , gh some peptides and that it,,, finish anadrol and enanthate ,, th invincible men is behind me

be 70 pounds over of contest stage also in off season,, really harsh , be like 10-12%BF year basis is a must for health aficionados

is bbing are result oriented or health oriented ? you tel me. those 24 weeks cycle a year with break at 1000mg will destroy someone life, i dont think so , if they are done between 25-35 years ,, juicing hardcore for a national junior show ,, it's healthy ? i dont think so ,, juicing hardcore after 36 years it's healthy ,, no ,,, that why HRT exist , that why axioma on 5mg dbol and that why i need posturology, chiro , massage , art weekly th keep war goin,, im old !!!! hahahahah

10 year x 24 weeks = 240 weeks = 5 years on cycle / if alcoholic can stand a life of drinking , you can inject 5 years in a lifetime

this is th optimal way be a monster , not a pro monster , maybe national monster on gifted genetics

19-24 natural eat mass / 25-30 years old - steroid mass cycle / 30-35 competition level bbing

have a great shape without abuse is 15 years of work, in my book 1000mg is not abuse , 40 gram protein every 3 hours 24/7 for 15 years

why??? th 8x3 , 2 weeks off in between , 4 months off, pct after a month for 2 months , and keep mass with ghrp6 ???

peak performance are made off cycle , off cycle , olympic record off cycle , th steroid do is entire job 2-3 weeks after your done, it primordial goin off, at least for wannabe monster in health

8x3 is it a hormonal rollercoaster ? , maybe,,, a 25-35 years guy can handle

a cycle of 24 weeks str8 will look like this
    1-8 weeks enan
    8-12 weeks enan + tren
    12-16 weeks enan + tren + masteron
    16-20 weeks enan + tren + masteron + wintab
    20-24 weeks prop + tren + masteron + wintab + halo + clen + femera + aromasin

that cycle will make you dry to wall a la dorian eating ice cream. on a cycle like this you see me in a mental hospital lol
    why i cant handle a cycle like this ? im old for th ******** haha... i mean it's a sport of extreme , being young , with clean liver n A1 blood profile ,, help ,, with th level of pro today it's either you plan 10-15 years real young or it wont happen

a cycle of 24 weeks will need a new compounds every 4 weeks break treshold ,

only two thing stop a bber ; MYOSTATIN AND IMMUNE SYSTEM ,, our enemy ,, funny is once a pro on a never stop mode he's never sick

no science , no proof , just living insight of my perception , i had sponsor over 15 male n female bbers competing

a 8 x 3 follower , doesnt need that kind of heavy cycle / that kind of heavy cycle is for advance or i dont give a **** ppls

for a middle class with health awareness who wants th most out of his genetic, without putting future health at risk was my optimal view and final conclusion
    and regarding is budget since bbing most expensive sport ever ,,

2012-NLABBA-Bodybuilding-Figure-And-Bikini-Championships-Poster.jpg

heres a pic of BLP if you guys are curious...

some of it is hard to read and understand, at least for me it is.
    So he says you need to do 3 x 8 week cycles with a 2 week break in between?
    I dont really get why he is saying you need to add tren if you go beyond 8 weks and wanna keep your gains.

About how toxic it is to the body, never seen a study on this but my logic tells me that 1000 mg is twice as toxic as 500 mg.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Freaky I have been running 1000mg week for a very long time now. I would say 24 weeks+
    My lipids and profiles are normal, test is at 55-85, less acne and what not than ever. Estro was 66.

from 500 up to 750 then 1000, cruise, added in EQ, cruise, drop eq, drop test. Cycle about 36 weeks. Then run on 500mg for 10-20 ish weeks then blast again.

I fully get what he is saying. For a guy under 35 3x8 is about what you should do, blast up, come down, PCT, repeat.
    But its not for everyone, and 8 weeks does not seem like much.
    But I dont understand what he is talking about with the MYOSTATIN and or the steroids do the job when your done.

This guy is running 18IU of gh a day too, yikes.

I just dont get why 8 weeks followed by 2 weeks off should be better than just continue?
    So he is saying 8 weeks on, 2 off, 8 on, 2 off, 8 on and then PCT?

Im on PCT right now myself after a 16 week cycle of Adrol (frontloading), Test P, Tren Hex and Masteron - followed by 20 weels of Test E and EQ, so around 36 weeks total. ad a doctor check on the last week of my cycle, everything even BP was normal. I was a bit shocked actually.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.

I think that is what he is saying yes, and I dont get it either. Does it allow the body time to CLEAN itself out? Refresh receptors or something?

Anyone else chime in here? Wish we had some vets longer than buff, florida and myself hehe.

My coach wants me at the 3000 mark, I am just not ready for that. We have talked about it 2-3 times now.....Perhaps I will try it after mexico hehe. its 12 ml of oil a week, whola frickin.... not to mention any other compounds. Going to need 3-4 new sites for rotations or 4+ injections a week hahahaha.

I pushed 6ml when front loading my EQ, 4ml aint so bad.....

Did you come fully off into PCT or just to a low dose test?

I think wut he is saying is test only for eight weeks...2 wk break (probably to help clear receptors or something)...then 8 weeks test plus something else (tren or deca or something)...then another receptor break...then 8 wks of test plus whatever u added plus another compound (masteron, primo, something). Then PCT for about 2 months with 4 months time off (not sure if he is including PCT as time off). I think his reasoning isn't that u LOSE gains after 8 wks but that gains STOP or slow down due to the bodies production of myostatin. That's why he says to take a break. To get the myostatin to stop and then shock the body with another compound.

I done similar thing,I had 2weeks of and then back to cycle,the grow where spectacular ,just amazing,I've always felt that my body wants to do 6-2 6-2 cycle,but never trusted myself,now i know how my future cycles will look like.2weeks off gives you amazing hunger for muscle,try you will know what i mean

Wow dark 3000 thats a lot of test man Thats a serious amount of oil to shoot, I understand why you are holding back.
    I did around 15 ml a week once, Test P, Masteron P and Tren Hex. Felt like shit after 8 weeks from all that pinning.

Yes I decided to come of after wrecking my shoulder, this is week 5 now. Have been feeling down with no energy and it doesnt help that I got the flu a few days ago so probably have to cancel the surgery scheduled for friday 14/12. Had to stop Clomid and Nolva for a few days because I was throwing up constantly.
    Still on GHRP and Mod GRF and staying on for at least a couple of months, actually I feel my shoulder is getting slightly better at the moment, but it could just be because I havent trained for 5 weeks.

I might try this layout once Im fit again, got the gear for it so why not try 8 weeks of test, 2 weeks off, then 8 weeks of test and tren a, 2 off and 8 just on test. Its worth a try for sure.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.