Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: biggest steroid cycle

Default biggest steroid cycle

Whats the biggest steroid cycle you or someone you know has done

look through bufbikers thread.... enough said lol

There was a guy here a few years back that ran some crazy cycles. His screen name was johnanthonyhome. Good guy, not sure what ever happened to him.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

There was a moderator here that ran some huge cycles. He's dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    There was a guy here a few years back that ran some crazy cycles. His screen name was johnanthonyhome. Good guy, not sure what ever happened to him.
    I remember that guy.. he went to another board

I would tend to think that myself, buff and perhaps juju and even slavik have run the biggest cycles.
    Flordagrown back in the day too, but not so much now.

But I have to be honest here, big cycles come with big problems. The results are not worth the problems that get caused.
    Honestly, smaller slower doses are best.

I know a guy who pins 250 mg omnadren every morning and been doing it for many years now, thats his base and hes running other compounds on top of it as well. He is competing as a strongman, never been into bb.

Biggest one for me was this spring with 250 test p e2d along with tren, masteron and adrol to kick it off. I felt superhuman for a while I have to say, when Im fully recovered from my injury I will be doing a semi long cycle with only 250 mg test pr week and probably start with deca for 10-12 weeks followed by tren and masteron.
    Last edited by Mr.Freaky; 12-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it may give some 19 year old pencil neck the idea to try to emulate it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    I would tend to think that myself, buff and perhaps juju and even slavik have run the biggest cycles.
    Flordagrown back in the day too, but not so much now.

But I have to be honest here, big cycles come with big problems. The results are not worth the problems that get caused.
    Honestly, smaller slower doses are best.
    Nah, I haven't ever run any huge cycles. I've always prescribed to the moderation philosophy.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Lmao buf r u talking about me