Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help! Deeca and Sus. Big Dose Questions

Default Need Help! Deeca and Sus. Big Dose Questions

Hi Guys, Ive been doing a ton of research on here and various sites. I asked about my initial cycle plan. Since then I realized I had less gear than I originally thought. I have to work with what I have unless the cycle is just shit.

This is my second cycle. My first was a test only, (sustanon 250).This time around Im going to be adding deca durabolin. I have some joint issues and this is why I really want to add deca durabolin to the cycle.

Stats: 33, 510, 190, 15% BF, 2nd cycle, Training 10+ years. Also have done 3 pill cycles. Like DMZ.

Training: alternating from routine A and B each week (week 1- Workout A, Week2- workout B)

A. 4 days a week chest, tris legs, calves- shoulders, traps back, bis
    B. 5 days a week upper - lower speed & agility Battle ropes or tire flip, smash full body

Diet: is dialed in. I found a great plan here , thanks

Heres my cycle. Any and all constructive critics welcomed. If Im doing something wrong please explain why so I can get a little wiser.

On hand: and pretty much all I can get. Just moved and no sources

Organon Sustanon 250. 20 x 1ml ampoule

Deca-Durabolin 100 (Nandrolone Decanoate). 40 x 1ml ampoule

The following I ordered from a sponsor site. I was told it was legit
    Liquid Clomi (CLOMID)
    Liquid Prami
    Liquidex (ARIMIDEX)

Option 1:
    Weeks 1-10 sust 500mg P/W E3.5D
    Weeks 1-8 deca 400mg P/W E3.5D
    Weeks 3-10 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
    Weeks 3-12 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
    Clomid- 50/50/25/25

Option 2:
    Or the other option is to lower the dose and pin EOD and make it stretch to 14 weeks (really, 4doses one week and 3 the next by the calendar. 7 pins over a 14 day period.

Weeks 1-14 sust 350mg P/W
    Weeks 1-12 deca 280mg P/W
    Weeks 3-14 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
    Weeks 3-16 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
    Clomid- 50/50/25/25

I would rather make it last longer and long as the doses arent too low. Long read but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. Thanks

Well you have 4000mg of deca and 5000mg of sustanon. So if you ran the deca for 12 weeks you would be doing about 333mg per week. If you can work out how many cc you will need in each shot then I'd go with your second option. I personally would just do 2 shots per week being you are working with such low doses. It really won't make much difference with the sustanon to do it every 3.5 days.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

What week are you planning to start pct? I'd leave the nolvadex out and go clomid only since you're using deca. Using nolvadex in a deca pct can cause increased chances of gyno.

Thanks, I'm gettin alot of feedback on not takiing nolvadex with a 19-nor. I plan on starting my pct 18 days after my last sus pin.

^^ 14 days after last pin. 18 wouldn't hurt but keep it simple. 2 weeks is better
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

If you go with just the clomid I suggest running it a couple weeks longer, so six weeks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steppinup View Post
    Thanks, I'm gettin alot of feedback on not takiing nolvadex with a 19-nor. I plan on starting my pct 18 days after my last sus pin.
    Sounds good since you're using longer esters.

I like plan 2 better than the first option. It will probably yield better results.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm definitely going with plan 2 with a few minor tweaks from advice I have received

What kind of joint issues are you having?
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.