Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first time cycle, feedback welcome.

thanks.. so even on the juice, only train once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I train each body part once a week and am still growing at 58 years old and 30 years in the iron trenches.

any more hints tips or info guys? been looking into training more then once. finally found more info. u can train more then once a week the muscles will have plenty of time to repair but ur joints wont. so its not recommended. as steroids only heal the muscles not joints.

whats your stats, years training, weight bf etc.

I think your lifting routine needs to be toned down a bit. Whey to much in my opinion.

thanks for that yeah im gonna take the advice of you guys bring it down to 4days training. stats are 24 next month. 78kg.dont know my body fat. been training on and off a few years now. sense 18. but last year or 2. 5-6days aweek.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
    whats your stats, years training, weight bf etc.

I think your lifting routine needs to be toned down a bit. Whey to much in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by damien4444 View Post
    thanks.. so even on the juice, only train once a week.
    You can still over train, even on cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

For starters Can the shakes straight away you dont need mass gainer shakes on cycle and depending on your body type most people can do without them being natural,

Keep multivitamin, drop creatine aswell and the pre work out shake, you want to be getting all your protiens, vitamins & minerals from the food and water you drink,

I think you should read up abit more and get more knowledge on AAS before starting cycle aswell as a meal plan

My first cycle was a couple of years ago. 500mg/wk Test E for 12 weeks. That's it. Nothing else. I grew like a farkin weed. Put on more size in that 12 weeks than I did in an entire year previously.

With regard to diet, I worked on the "eat like a caveman" principal and used supplements i.e. protein, as exactly that, a supplement.

For training I trained 6 days a week, but .... I didn't have a "real" job and in hindsight this was overkill. Have you looked at the BossHogg workout? It's worth a read.

Hazcat Guest

The cycle looks fine and Buf has you lined out on training. I follow the bosshogg routine that's in the training section and have for over 5 years. I've never seen a hard gainer just bad food intake and I'll bet you $$$$$ if you get rid of the shakes and put those calories into real food you'll gain mass without any steroids. I'd fix that diet and tweak it until it's spot on before touching a steroid.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagonwagon01 View Post
    Keep multivitamin, drop creatine aswell and the pre work out shake, you want to be getting all your protiens, vitamins & minerals from the food and water you drink,

I think you should read up abit more and get more knowledge on AAS before starting cycle aswell as a meal plan
    Why oh why would you advise him to drop creatine????

Glad you guys saw this one before me. Not sure I could have been as constructive. Glad to see there are some good guys looking out for people on this board.