Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danger/ pPease Be Careful

Transplant maybe if he is fortunate enough...... with dialysis in the meantime? Bad news bro, sorry to hear that.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Yeah that's tough to deal with. I know I have talked on here before about my buddy who lost his kidneys and excessive amounts of protein was the main cause. He was doing around 2g or more of protein per pound of body weight and running some PH's off and on. He never got into steroids. He ended up having a kidney transplant and it's been over a year and he's doing fine but no longer lifting. I know guys swear by large amounts of protein but it can come at a price. I won't do over 1.5g per pound of body weight and I won't even do that for long periods of time.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

the sad part is that he had his IFBB card and had won a couple of IFBB contests in his weight class, one in Texas a couple of years ago and another here in Florida. and was considered an up and coming in Florida. 31 years old and an uncertain future.
    In the mean time I have a fridge full of pre-loaded syringes full of insulin that he made up for me the day he collapsed. I'm doing them since I'm afraid to just stop. He advised me against that as well, said I could go into shock. So I'm not doing the full 1cc and slowly tapering down while trying to maintain a regular eating schedule to keep from crashing.
    I'll never mess with this stuff again!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

So how long you have to stay on slin buff?its very sad story

I'm sorry to hear this bad news Buf. This should be a real eye opener to everyone. I've never even had the slightest interest in insulin, and never will. Driven home even harder by hearing stories like this.

what a horror story, slin is the only thing I will never touch no matter what even though I can get it for free.
    I have seen a friend of mine whos a diabetic crash so I can only imagine how much it could hurt me.

This should be a sticky to warn everyone whos thinking about doing slin
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Im with Florida regarding protein intake, no reason to go that extreme since you will just burn your kidneys and piss it out anyway.

My old mentor whos working with athletes at the national elite center here in Denmark (called Team-Denmark) told me about some research they did prior to the 2000 olympics. Of course every athlete were on a strict diet, he was the in charge of that back then and ran test on all of them to see how much of the protein consumed they actually absorbed. It showed that a normal guy without doing exercise only needed around 0,5 g pr lb of bodyweight. most athletes were in the area of 0,7-0.8 g and the weight lifters and sprinters was around 1g.
    Of course we are talking clean athletes here, I have yet to see any test showing how much you can absorb while being on gear, but of course its higher, but how much higher we dont know?.

This compaired to the protein intake you hear from most average gym rats should make everyone consider if what they are doing is safe.
    Sure your body can adjust to some level, thats why the power athletes can absorb more than most other athletes, but the difference is still rather minimal. I would love to see some testing of athletes on AAS to compaire with. But again how much protein does it take before its harmful to our kidneys? it would be great to have these answers.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.