Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous about my first cycle!

Default Nervous about my first cycle!

Hey Brothers,

This is my first actual post, and i'm sorry I have to ask for help right away but I do need your advice.

I've been working out for around five years now, and been regular for the last two years. I've decided it's time I tried AAS and want to do it as safely and in good moderation.

I've two queries: firstly, I've been reading on this site for a few months and am convinced I should start my first cycle with Dianabol and Sustanon (since I'm not keen on injecting everyday). can the experts please tell me how I need to dose it, should I take arimidex along with my cycle or wait until my cycle is done? Secondly, will it be a problem for me if I bulk now and cut later? (I'm 24 yrs old, 5'9, 180lbs, 17%BF).

Thanks to all in advance !

Cheers.

First, consider waiting a couple more months and cut down a couple % BF. Try and get under 15. The reason being, the higher the BF while on AAS the higher chance of getting gyno. Post up your diet and we can help you get on track.

Considering you are using Dbol I'd just bulk on this cycle and cut after your PCT. Have you already bought the gear? I'd go for test E or C over sust but sust is fine too.

Arimidex or aromasin is a MUST during your cycle. Also, you will want nolva for PCT and if you can get hCG (I liked it for my first cycle PCT).

Thanks for the prompt reply brother,

I have bought Dianabol,Arimidex and Clen, yet to buy Sust. Are you suggesting I cut ten pounds and then proceed to take Dianabol and Sust? or bulk up and cut at the end of my cycle using the clen? please suggest a moderate dosage (dianabol and Arimidex) for a beginner. thank you!

Using clen to cut then bulking immediately after? Let me think, hmmm. Doesn't make sense to me. Bush gave you good advice for sure but why not just do your cycle then cut?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Bush is recommending you lose the 10 or so lbs prior to using any of your compounds or chemicals. Cut 10lbs naturally, then start your bulk. 10lbs is easy peasy. Do that then start your cycle. If you haven't purchased your Sust yet, try getting Test E or C like Bush suggested. Run that at 500mg/wk for 14-16 weeks. Run D-Bol up front for no more than 4-6 weeks. You could run your Adex at .5mg/eod.

Well he actually said to get body fat down below 15% and that would be less than 4 pounds. IMO it would be best to get to the body fat you desire to have post cycle before you run the cycle. I have a couple reasons for this. First, depending on how dedicated you are to your diet you will possibly pick up some body fat while on cycle. So if you add 2% to the 2% you already need to lose then that's about 8 pounds you will need to lose post cycle. Most guys really want to be around 10% body fat so you will need to lose 9% post cycle (about 16 pounds at current weight). The tricky part of losing that much weight is doing it without losing muscle mass. So my suggestion is lose the body fat first.

Now about the cycle. I also agree that running test e or test c will be better than sustanon. Not saying sustanon is a bad compound but to benefit the most from it you will need to inject 3 times per week. Basically by injecting sustanon once per week you are not getting the benefit of the small amount of test prop, so if you're planning to run sustanon at 500mg per week you are getting benefit from about 400mg. Slavic has the cycle laid out just right for you, including the adex. You could get away with .25mg of adex and I'd suggest running it at that dose about 3 weeks into pct. And speaking of that, what is your plan for pct?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

A big thank you to Bufbiker,slavik and Floridagrowin...really appreciate the advice brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    You could get away with .25mg of adex and I'd suggest running it at that dose about 3 weeks into pct. And speaking of that, what is your plan for pct?
    I haven't thought much about pct to be honest since I haven't started my cycle yet. I'll be taking Nolva for 4 weeks, milk thistle and like Bushman said, HCG if I can get my hands on some.

Skip the milk thistle for PCT. But that reminds me, you will want liver aid while you take your Dbol. Liv 52 will work and can be found at some supplement stores.

PCT should look like: 2 weeks after last injections
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10 (this means the first two weeks of PCT you will take 20mg of nolva everyday, and the next three weeks you will take 10mg everyday)

If you can get hCG you will start it the DAY after your last test injection. You will need 5000IU total and inject 500IU every day for 10 days.

If you are going to be using hCG you should get some aroma as well and run it in conjunction to the hCG for estro rebound. And if you are going to be cycling in the future aroma is a good thing to have on hand.

Best of luck, post up any other questions you may have.

PS- where's that diet we can get you under 15% in no time

There is lots of good advice in here, but I like to keep things simple.

1-16 test E or C 500mg week (split into 2 shots) (while I am the sustanon king here after running it for 2 years straight, its not for new people, its harder to control)
    4-21 arimidex (liquid is best for dosing, but tab\pill are more common) .5mg e2d or e3d would be fine.
    18-22 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks.

Dont get crazy on splitting doses or injection times, just try and be consistent.
    What I mean by that is do your shots on the same day at the same time, but if you cant do it at the same time at least the same day. A few hours here or there are not going to make much difference.

You can, if you choose, inject once a week. Most drugs are designed for that, but we like to split the dose to keep the hormones in your body at a stable level.

You dont need hCG as a beginner, and I would recommend against it. It comes with its own issues like estrogen rebound. Not only that but you have no idea how these compounds are going to react in your body and what doses you need them at.
    ITS ALWAYS BEST TO ERROR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION, THERE WILL BE MORE CYCLES IN YOUR FUTURE SO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.

You could front load with dbol if you wanted, but like I said, its another compound.
    If you wanted you could run the dbol at 60mg day for 6 weeks just to assess that in your system first, so you know what to expect.
    then do the test cycle for the same reasons, but a bit longer like 10 weeks or so.
    Then combind them.

There is no rush, your young still.

Another thing is that diet is more important than anything else anyone has said here at all PERIOD.

Some of the guys said drop 10 pounds then start your cycle to bring your body fat down, this is a good time to adjust your diet up and get on the diet track before you start any compounds.

Here are some simple rules.

1. Diet
    2. Training
    3. Rest
    4. Drugs

I would say that 80% of people fail on the first step alone, and around 95% of people fail by step3. Failure is a harsh word though, lets say they just did not try their best instead.

Its a short period of time, there is no reason you cant sacrifice everything for 6 weeks for example. or 12 weeks. in the grand scheme of things its a very small sacrifice.

I have schooled slavik (and many others on this site) kicked his ass more than once, but we all need a good shove in the right direction from time to time.

The nice thing here is that your already doing the research, while you have purchased some stuff you dont have to take it yet. Make sure you get all the information before you jump in.

If you need anything, im around.

Dark, that is some great info, I liked the emphasis you put on how important diet is. but there are a couple things I've gotta disagree on.

First, 60mg of Dbol for a first cycle!? haha I was thinking 25-35 tops.

Second, I know a lot of guys here suggest running up to 16 weeks on the first cycle of 500mg test. When I ran my first cycle (13 weeks of test C @500mg), I learned an enormous amount about myself and the way I respond to training. One thing was to stop at 12-13 weeks. Now, you may be different but I stopped gaining weight around week 10, I was stuck at 210 and my testes started hurting. Like everyone says to someone about to do their first cycle, there is NO hurry. You will have plenty of time for other cycles, so why put extra stress on your system?

Third, it's not mandatory but I still recommend hCG It's easy to use and if it's easy to get a hold of IMO there is no reason not to use it. Synthetic test will shut you down. Now, you will certainly recover from a nolva only PCT, I just feel like part of my personal quick recovery was because of the hCG. If you do go with hCG you will want aromasin to run with it to the estrogen rebound. Which leads me to my next point. Nolvadex will weaken your arimidex if ran together. This is why I keep advocating for having aromasin on hand
    Last edited by BushMan; 01-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.