Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Juju's Juice Log

i have a love hate relationship with squats. I hate doing them and love it when I'm finished with them.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

haha nice reminder with the ink buddy lol

So week 3 of cycle. I feel hornier, stronger and definitely more aggressive. I think the year break was just what i needed to clear my receptors!

I introduced 30mg tbol before every workout about a week ago. these are my results to date.
    Weight is now up at 252lbs (up 17lbs). bench has gone up 15lbs. deads have gone up 20. I start squats beginning of next week but have been running and biking my ass of on leg days. My bf is slightly up as well and i think that is due to the anabolic nature of the tbol. Im alright with that. My chest and arms have EXPLODED which i really, really love hehehe.

im lucky enough to find a good connection on hgh finally. i know i started the cycle off saying i wouldnt be doing anything more than test but what do ya do. I might be starting hgh tomorrow at 5iu a day for the next 6-8 months and see how that works. always wanted to hit it at that amount but could never afford it till now
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 01-22-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Looking forward to this ride bro. Don't get lazy on updates.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

shoulder day today. was good but i think i pulled a side delt on my right. good thing is that i only have back and legs to do this week. ill give my shoulders a week rest and hit them up again thursday of next week. means i have to do legs closer together but thats always fine with me since they are my favorite.

ive had to change my enth schedule to tues thursdays as well to make sure the wife doesnt see it until im big enough to say too late (lol). i start the gh tomorroe as well. going to hit it at 4iu m-f and take the weekends off. kit should last a almost month that way

Just ordered 10kits gh and i have one on hand. started it this morning.

no workout today for me. running and some rehab exercises at the most. i can usually do 3-4miles in 30min then i walk another 30 after that. boring but a necessity imo. On a great note i just had a bud give me a whackload of deermeat! just threw a roast in with a bunch of vegetables. Game meat is always the best meat and ill be eating this deer for days!

Looking good already bro, up 17 lbs kewel!!!! Its amazing just how well our bodies react to gear after a good clean break eh!
    I'm with you on the game meat too, its all I eat now, havent bought meat or Veges for months. I shoot Kangaroo's and Rabbits, have a huge assed veg garden too and my bod is thanking me for it at every meal
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I am super jealous man. you add in some ocean ostrich and you got everything a man could hope for. Im trying to eat cleaner. Its hard somedays cause i get so bored with the regular meals. I did find a chef that comes to your house and preps 2 weeks of food tho for 150-200$. really thinking of it. She even portions it out so its a no brainer for me.

Did a 24min mile today. wasnt feeling it. i did another 17min high incline walk afterwards. then some abs and some knee/hip rehab exercises with a good long stretch

Did back today. just maxed out on deads and did some back hyper-extensions. passed my max by 10lbs. was awesome!

Having some ppl over for dinner tonight. thursdays are usually my cheat day. eat whatever i want (within reason). i usually pull out a cookbook and make something fun and new. tonight is buternut squash risotto, caper and beer pickeral with a boccocini salad

That risotto sounds yummy.
    Deer is excellent meat. Low in fat and high in protein.
    Does your old lady know you robbed the bank to buy 10 kits?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!