Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Juju's Juice Log

Default Juju's Juice Log

Iam starting this log for those who are new to the world. It is documenting on how a simple cycle can give great results.

I will be taking 500mgs test enanthate a week for 10 weeks, no more, no less and nothing else added except AIs. I have run many, many cycles in the past 10 years. I have done single ester through multi compounded cycles. All have given good results. This last year i have given the body a break. It has almost been over a year since i have touched any type of anabolic, inectable or oral. My plan is to amp myself up for football which starts in 7months. The idea is to run a simple cycle now and then when season comes up a more complex one which will be in full force once games start.

For my first

10 weeks of enth

wk 1-10 m/thrus shots of 250mgs (500 wk total)
    wk 1-12 adex .5 eod and adjusted as needed

pct clomid and nolva for 5 weeks

My second will be

wk 1-16 m/thurs 300mg eq (600mgs wk total)
    wk 1-16 enth 500mgs wk
    wk 1-18 adex .5 ed adjusted as needed

pct for 5 weeks clomid and nolva

One question I have for those who know my history and gyno issues. Would running aromasin a week or 2 before cycle be beneficial in keeping the nipples down? If so at what dose?

Hope this shows those who think more is better that it isnt always the case... for my first half of my journey anyways

Sweet, a new log I'll be following

Can you provide your starting stats too?

Great to see an experienced user running a sensible dose bro RESPECT!!!
    If your really concerned about gyno or estro related issues, you can start the Adex the same time as the Enan, its going to take a few weeks for the Enan to kick in and build to aromatisable levels. I can see where your coming from with the Asin, could be a good idea.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

stats

6'
    235lbs
    approx 14% bf
    bench 40 reps at 225 (never done max)
    squat 515
    deads 565

ill be dieting pretty hard to go with this. 3 meals a day with 3 snack... limited use of protien powder if possible and will be using creatine as well as n2slin. I have 4 kits of gh too which i might throw in. not sure yet as i was thinking of running them starting second cycle so i could be full force by the time i cycle off round 2 and into my next 12month break from gear.

Forgot to mention now that you say sensible dose Danno. When running the eq i might play with the enth and start at 250mgs a week and see how it goes. from what some people have been saying it might be more than enough when stacking with andother compound. see how i feel when the time comes

Looking forward to the log and your results Juju.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I'll most likely only post in this once or twice a week so i can actually give result status.

welcome back n00b!

Aromasin is brilliant but is a suicide ai meaning binding to estro and destroying it great to run during cycle I prefer it to adex... Maybe use proviron during as well ?

I don't see a need to start the arimidex early eben with your gyno issues. Just don't be sloppy like me about taking it. It's probably been a month or longer since I used any, just out of laziness.
    You and your old lady get things straightened out? Is a little Juj on the way now?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

nah. no little jujus on route. trying now. im actually running this without her knowing which is really bad on my part but i want my a boost with my performance when football season hits. Plus from all the research and info from you guys it doesnt hurt the baby at all to run a cycle.