Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clenbuterol ?

Default clenbuterol ?

i want to lose a couple of lbs of fat. so i heard about clenbuterol.
    can you please tell me more about it, have you used it? side effects, outcome of the drug, was it worth the money??

i have a good diet now, but i was slacking off my last couple of weeks on the juice so i kinda did gain some bad weight.
    i finished my last cycle of deca and test E back in NOV 2012.

also, do you know anyone in HOUSTON, Texas that could hook me up locally????

I never been an online shopper, and specially dont wanna shop for this clebuterol, from some place that no one reccommended to me.

thank you guys!!!!

I'm still Normy New Guy but if you want to loose a cpl pounds of fat, tighten your diet up and get on the treadmill.

Clen is pretty hard on you and in my opinion more of a pre-contest thing then a "loose a couple pounds" thing.

A shitty diet and clen will yield no results, a clean diet and cardio burns fat!

Cheers

couldn't agree more with ryan. Is it worth the money? money's not everything, Health is!

Unless you tighten up your diet, as soon as you come off clen your body fat is going to go straight back to where it was.

Adjustment of your diet is what is going to be recommended from the folk in this neck of the woods. You can take Clen and lose the weight, but its going to come right back on as soon as you stop taking it without fixing your diet.

you must understand, I am a guy with experience with diets and im a super dedicated person when it comes to this diet and lifting.

at one point i was at 150lbs 5 7 21%BF

i became dedicated to my diet and cardio and in 4months i dropped down to 9%BF and 135lbs of lean muscle.

I want to take clen to BOOST my startup again with my diet that worked the first time. But i dont wanna take 4months again to accomplish this. So i wanna use clenbuterol to get me to my goal again but half the time or even less. Once i do this, im not planning on giving up my diet.

You done this without clen before man. It's your choice and from what i've read it seems you already have your mind set on it. Clen will help, But with the heath risks i personally don't think it's worth it.

Sounds like your simply looking for a local place to find some. Might as well stack it with some T-3 and order a large pizza. Start justifying shortcuts now and your learning curve will turn into a sharp edge soon enough. Oh, and the clen/T-3 stack will give you some wicked leg and foot cramps. I remember them well.

You will never get a source by asking in public, or for that matter unless people know you.

Second the guys are right, I been doing this a long time, sometimes I have to listen to the advice of people OUTSIDE my circle to get the right message.

Tighten up the diet, hit the cardio and see where you land in a few months.
    If your dead set on the clen.

start at 80mcg and run it for a few weeks, then take a few weeks off, but you still have to do the cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    You done this without clen before man. It's your choice and from what i've read it seems you already have your mind set on it. Clen will help, But with the heath risks i personally don't think it's worth it.
    thanks man, i really appreciate this, but overall im not too sure on what exactly is good as far as "health risk"
    I mean honestly, "juice" is also putting your own health at risk.

So im asking, juice is more healthy for you??? sounds hypocritical??

i just want to make the smart move, and yes i have done it without clen before, but i dont want to take so much time again.

overall, besides the leg cramps, what else was bad about it??