Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Of Breath

Wow, well turned out my question regarding light-headed and short of breath really stirred stuff up.
    First off, just to get this out of the way, I do not feel any need nor obligation to give my reasons for why I take the dosages I do... whether it be insecurities, depression, life problems, under-dosed UGL, genetics, curiousity, big dreams or just down-right stupidity, i have chosen this cycle, pinned my self and will own up to the consequences. With that being said, Danno im 100% with you it is abuse, damn straight. I have an abusive personality, wether it be recreational drugs AAS or simple day to day activities. What surprises me though is how you can flame me so quickly with zero advice blaming my dosages when I know you have alot of knowledge and experience that you can also contribute to your constructive critisizm at the same time. And I call it constructive because it really is, I appreciate whatever you guys have to say, good or bad. Because in the end I know im stubborn and will do what I want to do, but that critizim you gave me will weigh in the back of my mind, and will effect my decisions when debating withdrawing that extra .5 cc of gear.
    Now sorry for that rant, Im not one to rant but ive just been on this forum the longest and have respect for the people here so now that thats in the clear.. haha

Stats
    23yrs old
    Height 5'6
    Weight 192lbs
    BF 13% (Calibrated no mirror judging)
    Tren Virgin, Nandrolone Virgin, I cycle once a year and adement to it
    YES i am aware im young

Goals on this cycle : 100% cut. 5 weeks in honestly the results are phenominal, must say reading about EQ I didnt really believe it increased apetite, but holy cow i seriously am eating more frequently and bigger portions, no placebo its pretty insane and has caused a few slip ups in my diet

I took a year off since my last cycle, and to be honest as much as it was a good thing it got me too eager to cycle again. Also, when talking and reading about EQ, almost everything i herd was either ineffective unless run for extended periods (16+ weeks) or only effective at higher dosages (600mg+). My conclusion, 600mg/week is honestly more than enough the vascularity is very apparent and im lowering my dosage pronto. The only reason i see to go to 800-1000mg /week would be throwing it in something like 4weeks out from a Comp.

As for cardio, i do 45min 4-5x a week usually stairmaster, and in one more week the morning cardio begins again (ughhh) also 4-5x a week as im currently plateuing a little bodyfat wise and i always had the best results with AM cardio on an empty stomach.

So i guess this post has kind of turned into a log, I find it hard to keepup with logs but ill chime in here and there when i find the time.

Funny you mention that Slav, i forgot completely i was saving the clen for near the end of my cycle cause i was hoping i could maybe get some of my lifts up even with being low on carb intake cuz damn i tend to cramp bad on clen even with potassium supping in there.

But yes, i did 1.5 week clen cycle at week 3-4.5 and honestly it was rough. Im not sure if it was the clen itself, or the clen induced anxiety. My mom has hardcore anxiety and i used to laugh at her about it, but damn when i thought something in my blood was going whack i started panicking and honestly it made things so much worst. When my BW came out good the relief was really good. I underestimated anxiety and i do feel the clen played a role along with the gear dosages.

Im dropping EQ down to 600mg/week and im hoping that alone will eleviate some of these annoying sides, and wont be touching clen for a while haha. Hopefully within 2 weeks ill feel better if not then the test and mast dosages are guna start getting lowered too.

By any chance do you think a bronchodiolator or something for asthma would help for the lack of breath. Im starting to lean towards that now. How do you cope with the out of breath light headed feeling? If you get that at all..

I personally think the drop to 600mg for EQ will help a lot. I've done it at 800 before and felt how u felt. And I've done it at 600 and could run like a kenyan. Kinda crazy but there u go. That's my own personal experience with EQ though. As for doses I don't think its that bad but you don't need the Winny if running the masteron. They are both DHTs and have similar effects.

Here's how I break down ur doses.
    150mg prop eod is 525mg per week
    500mg sust per week
    600mg EQ per week
    150mg mast eod is 525mg per week

I think this is a completely reasonable cycle and is not too long at 16 wks. Just eat right and listen to your body. You are young (maybe to young maybe not) and should recover fine. Start disciplining yourself on that addictive personality also.
    Your cycle looks like this in simple terms
    1050mg test per week
    600mg EQ per week
    525mg masteron per week.

Hell I would do basically the same thing just change the EQ to tren E and run it at 600mg week lol.

Yes Matty, your right I came off a bit harsh there and I sincerely apologise, its not upto me to judge what others do to themselves, it all comes down to the individual and how far they are willing to go.....
    Just be aware of what your doing bro and be aware of the risks your running, AAS do have negative sides at high doses, be cool bro
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I love how we all come together in the end to help each other, even though we may not agree with what your doing, the dose your taking or the stack you have.

Thats the fantastic thing about this board, were all here for the same reasons more or less, some of us are willing to go further than others.

Props to all of you for being level headed, and smart enough to accept your fellow brothers with no bias.

That many different chemicals going through your body is freaking scary. I would really keep it simple and narrow it down to 2 or 3 max. Test and Eq and finish off with mast e or something like that. Do cardio I like Tabata.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Are you competing ?