Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Of Breath

Default Short Of Breath

Hey guys, hopefully someone has an explanation for why im feeling light headed and short of breath ughh

5 weeks into current cycle ...

Tbol kickstart weeks 1-2
    Prop 150mg EOD Weeks 1-16
    Masteron 150mg EOD Weeks 1-14
    EQ 850mg/week (Frontloaded 1500mg first week) Weeks 1-14
    Win tabs 60mg ED Weeks 10-16
    Sustanon 500mg/week Weeks 4-14

HCG on cycle and all ancillaries ...

Dont mind the sustanon it wasn't planned, but got a hold of some pharma amps and was super curious, gunna drop back the Prop dosage as the sust kicks in, anyways ...

So I started feeling light headed 2 weeks into cycle, thought it was test flu yada yada. Then it started getting worst, vision blurriness flushness i got pretty concerned its my first time running EQ and I wont lie i got a little too EQ happy. Had an appointment with the doc, but then by week 5 I started feeling out of breath, almost like every 3rd gulp for air i had to try extra hard. I immediatley though it was High RBC count, tried donating blood and got rejected for borderline Hemoglobin, go figure. So, rushed to doc was hoping for a script for a Phlebotomy, got BW done, turns out everything is damn fine, RBC count Hematocrit the works, only thing he didnt like was the CK (Muscle enzymes) count was like 1000 and normal range is upto 200. I was sore that morning though the night before i did a chest workout...

My BP pre-cycle was averaging 130/50 now i average about 145/65 so i have had a significant increase in BP but now im having trouble pinpointing the cause cause my CBC panel turned out to be good ...

I seriously do admit, the anxiety alone really contributed to the fast heart rate dizziness and all that, and having done the BW im much more relaxed now. Still take an aspirin a day to thin the blood like they say haha. But i just dont feel like i did off cycle, like my hearts beating harder and my cardio is taking a beating.

If anyone has any advice, or any reasons they think for why its harder to breathe, lethargic and slight light headedness it would be appreciated !

Oh the doc also did an EKG and scan of my lungs, turned out good. Seeing my Endo in 2 weeks so if you guys mention anything that i have missed ill bring it up when i see him!

IMO your on a cycle for the big boys and some un comfort is to be expected, but not as bad as your saying.

I would cut it all back to just test, run 3 weeks and see how you feel.

EQ at anything more than 600 is harsh, I front loaded at 1200 myself and it was way to much. Coach told me to run it at 400.

i thaught the exact same thing ^^^. this is a big cycle man. like a comp. style cycle. Extreme dosages will have extreme sides. I know you've been around here a litle while but i cant remember so, give us your stats aswell, and the goal you set for this cycle. my initial reaction is to think you can probably achieve it without these dosages

i also agree with both. if you cut down on the mgs youll feel better. eq, from what i understand, is great for athleticism. its increase in rbcs is something that works well for intense endurance style workouts. I myself will be running it during football season. only difference is i wont be surpassing 600mgs lol. your a beast to take 850 man. Buff will like you

WTF do you expect man, your taking 2,500mgs pw. Thats not use, thats downright abuse!!!!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    WTF do you expect man, your taking 2,500mgs pw. Thats not use, thats downright abuse!!!!!
    I would disagree with this statement, and remind you not to judge people here.
    We all come from different walks with different goals.

While the doses are high, and not for beginners, we have everyone here from n00bs to advanced.

Bro, I call it as I see it and I see that as "abuse". Just exactly how anabolic is it possible to get? Once the receptors are saturated, thats it man, any more just aromatises and causes problems. If people could grow into monsteres simply by upping their dose to 2,3,4 G's pw, then we would be surrounded by "Hulks", but thats not the case. More gear doesnt mean more growth, there is a point of diminishing returns. From years of being in the weightlifting game, I have reasonably concluded that high dose cycles, for extended periods eventually end badly and we are talking nasty nasty debilitating, often permanent shit.
    Thats why I call it abuse. It gives the whole game a bad name. But as you said, each to their own.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Coming from a guy on a similar size cycle. Are you taking any Ephedrine, or thyroid drugs? Those had my heart doing similar thing to what you are describing. With the EQ, I noticed huge endurance gains... but then after 8 weeks things got weird and I was experiencing all sorts off odd things. But, a blood donation and that cleared that up.

Are you doing daily cardio?

Hazcat Guest

If you need that much to grow you're doing something wrong. That'a about 6 times more than needed. I can grow on 200 mg's of test a week. Slow and steady will get the job done.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 01-15-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Big boy cycle! Would you be intrested in a diary ? Would love to hear your progress. Dont usually see this much gear in on cycle.

Good luck and have fun!