Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help on making cutting cycle

Default help on making cutting cycle

hey all, i want to start a bulking cycle with t400, testosterone e, nandrolone, anavar, or sustanon in the next six months. But before that, i would like to run anavar and clen for a cutting cycle. could anyone of you please guide me how should i go ahead with both cycles and how much gap is ideal between the two?

forget 6 month cycles, bad for your health, stick to 10-12 weeks

General rule of thumb is time on+pct= time off. If you wanna run a cut cycle I suggest dropping the clen. It's very bad on your heart and not a good idea IMO. Var is a great choice but winny is a little better for cutting IMO. Which ever you choose to cut I suggest adding n2slin to maximize nutrient usage.

TealC he didn't say a six month cycle he said he wants to start within the next 6 months.

Just cut the calories rise cardio at 6 times per wk and after 4 month you salve the problem.Maybe put some need 2slim or some thermogenic .ass are for bulk in generaly not for slim. Just my opinion. .....

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Just cut the calories rise cardio at 6 times per wk and after 4 month you salve the problem.Maybe put some need 2slim or some thermogenic .ass are for bulk in generaly not for slim. Just my opinion. .....
    I agree with you on the n2slin but disagree that aas are only for bulking. Juice can be used to do whatever you want, you just have to change your diet accordingly. The juice will then go the extra mile and take you to places you can't reach on your own. They will make you bigger, faster, stronger, leaner, and harder if you know how to manipulate them along with training and diet.

I did not say only i said generaly. Of course there are some roids for cutting like clen winny or other but it will put more stress on your liber and body .this is what i do and if you hurry or competent is well know that roids can help you go faster and mantain the muscle

Clen is a sympathomimetic amine. Winny doesn't help you cut. Cutting comes from a well planned diet, and physical activity.
    Just saying......
    Last edited by Regulus36; 03-19-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus36 View Post
    Clen is a sympathomimetic amine. Winny doesn't help you cut. Cutting comes from a well planned diet, and physical activity.
    Just saying......
    When those things are in place winny helps push it further.