Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can masteron shut down libido?

Default can masteron shut down libido?

hey all, i am in my fifth week of 12 week cycle with test cyp, proviron, and masteron. i have been using test in doses of 200-400mg every week, proviron 50mg ed, and masteron 100mg eod. pct is with arimidex .5 mg. my problem is that my libido levels have suddenly gone down and i believe masteron is to be blamed for it. am i right?

increase your test dosages, libido will go up

It's because you're taking a bucket load of DHT. This is known To kill libido. Drop the provision or masteron and you will see improvement.there really isn't any reason to be running then together anyway

Actually both proviron and masteron are very androgenic and should be increasing your libido, but since they are both DHTs and almost the same exact compound you need to drop one of them. Like Joe said, there is no point in taking both at the same time. How much arimadex are you taking and how often. I think you might be lowering your estrogen too much and that could be killing your libido.

5. Default

you also need to be using hcg... i agree that there's no need to run both masteron and proviron... drop the proviron, continue masteron and run hcg

I agree drop the prov, increase your test by 100mg week.
    masteron will keep your estrogen in check all by itself, dont do any extra AIs.

dont use HGC it will cause more estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    Actually both proviron and masteron are very androgenic and should be increasing your libido, but since they are both DHTs and almost the same exact compound you need to drop one of them. Like Joe said, there is no point in taking both at the same time. How much arimadex are you taking and how often. I think you might be lowering your estrogen too much and that could be killing your libido.
    this is my thinking as well. Both proviron and Mast are known for their increasing the libido.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I can't wait to run mast my next cycle. The more libido the better
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    I can't wait to run mast my next cycle. The more libido the better
    Anyone used (no lab names)
    Last edited by jonnyboy; 02-10-2013 at 05:50 AM.

was going to cycle post and mast 100 eod each any need for ia's????? not going to do hcg until done 500 hcg twice a week 2 weeks and nolvadex 40 40 20 20 ed any ideas??????????????????