Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tren E - What I Learned

13) Even if your sleep gets messed up and you only get a few hours one night, you will still bounce out of bed as if you slept all night. It's weird.

mmm i got this heaps

n2slin is also a great way to partition nutrients

Just finishing the same cycle up as well..honestly i prefered prop/tren a...but thats my choice. Ive found for some reason tren e makes me soooo short of breath, its bad, even buds at work were asking if i was OK. But besides being called into my bosses office twice bc of bad attitude its been a great cycle

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cbb2020 View Post
    Just finishing the same cycle up as well..honestly i prefered prop/tren a...but thats my choice. Ive found for some reason tren e makes me soooo short of breath, its bad, even buds at work were asking if i was OK. But besides being called into my bosses office twice bc of bad attitude its been a great cycle
    I like the short esters as well.

Tren is a Man among boys!

Oh its the shiz..but next time i'm doing my next favorite prop,npp,masteron...hopefully this one will keep me ou tof the bosses office!!

9 & 10 are very true! I went on vacation in Hawaii with my wife while on tren, and I would have to say, I was a bit of an as asshole.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

I'm heading to mexico on saturday and taking my last pin before I leave. hoping I'm not an asshole..but I know I'm going to be looking great for a 48 year old let alone someone half my age..then the dreaded pct...booo

Hey jah pm me please